Gaga posted a private video on YouTube...

5 minutes ago, gia said:

I hope something will happen for real but again I don't want to get my hopes high 😅

I agree but I feel it’s really hapenning this time... She suddenly started liking tweets about Chromatica oreos. 

4 minutes ago, godofchromatica said:

I hope this is Replay musix video

I think it’s sour candy :/

3 minutes ago, taygerm said:

wait how do you know it‘s from gaga?

I’m not so sure... if anyone knows I hope they correct me but I think new activity means that she posted something to her account, you can see that part on YouTube.

46 minutes ago, Tan Nazlı said:

Appearently Gaga has uploaded a private video on her channel. The last time this happened, it was the 911 music video. Are we still clowning or is this finally it?

1FD5395E-CA20-4816-805E-8C396811A194.jpeg

I think the time has come at least I hope 🥲

• Love 1
53 minutes ago, godofchromatica said:

I hope this is Replay musix video

OMG I WISH

1 hour ago, Tan Nazlı said:

Appearently Gaga has uploaded a private video on her channel. The last time this happened, it was the 911 music video. Are we still clowning or is this finally it?

1FD5395E-CA20-4816-805E-8C396811A194.jpeg

Maybe it's Babylon Haus Labs Version audio  👀

• TEA 1
Just now, Giulia Monster said:

Maybe it's the video of her singing the National Anthem 🤣

It could be lol , it could be so much thing  , like BTW foundation,  or haus lab or the new thing she made a commercial for recently.  Or it could be chromatica related lol or maybe its just a bug on YouTube 🤣

• LMAO 2
10 minutes ago, Giulia Monster said:

Maybe it's the video of her singing the National Anthem 🤣

This video has a very big chance of being a music video. There has never been a case where Gaga uploaded a performance as a private video first... Also it’s almost been a week since the performance so it’s not very likely. 

7 minutes ago, Adeline said:

It could be lol , it could be so much thing  , like BTW foundation,  or haus lab or the new thing she made a commercial for recently.  Or it could be chromatica related lol or maybe its just a bug on YouTube 🤣

Gaga does not upload commercials and BTW foundation videos on her channel. If she did she would do that long ago with Valentino or Tudor. There is also no logical reason to add a haus labs or chromatica material as a private video... they don’t have release days to wait. 

9 minutes ago, Tan Nazlı said:

This video has a very big chance of being a music video. There has never been a case where Gaga uploaded a performance as a private video first... Also it’s almost been a week since the performance so it’s not very likely. 

Gaga does not upload commercials and BTW foundation videos on her channel. If she did she would do that long ago with Valentino or Tudor. There is also no logical reason to add a haus labs or chromatica material as a private video... they don’t have release days to wait. 

Let's hope it's a music video then  🙏🏻🙏🏻

• Love 1
  • ★ Moderator

The screenshot is fake i believe because when i checked there isnt any recent activity on her account. Also its like every week someone says "she uploaded a private video" so i just check on for myself i dont want to be clowned 😭

20210127_184019.jpg

• Love 1
  • ★ Moderator
On 28/01/2021 at 12:30 AM, Giulia Monster said:

How do I check the activity from other channels??

Go to your subscription list and select from the top left "New Activity". The ones with the blue dot on the right indicates that.Screenshot_20210129-225403_YouTube.thumb.jpg.ca13b179bff53216de197629eb1f2c86.jpg

• Thanks 1
  • Ray locked and unlocked this topic
  • Ray locked this topic