Jump to content

Babylon (Early Version) rumour speculations.


Recommended Posts

  • ★ Moderator
21 hours ago, Leography said:

The album version is perfect as it is imo, truly one of her best song. 

That being said, I hate that BP promised the EV would be released and we're still waiting 💀 But that's Chromatica for you, you know stuff exist, but will it be released.. that's a whole other story 🤡

Well for me the album version is a bop and i loved it at first but in my mind knowing that haus labs version exist i just cant like say its perfect (weird right 😹). Cause im obsessed with the haus labs instrumentals, the jingles are always on my mind when i stream the album version of babylon. I really hope its gets released now that its registered.

17 hours ago, Matt said:

Let me know when they release it so I can log out for 2 weeks...

Pretty sure people will find ways to drag even the alternative version when they'll hear it... I can already see tweets saying: "Original version outsold". Smh.

 

Sadly its true matt. Its annoying actually for the real fans who really want that version after doing all we can like trending and doing fake stunts to grab attention to the song. So went it gets released i will defend it! And tongue that rises against babylon hl will face the consequences.😼

16 hours ago, godofchromatica said:

BABYLON (ORIGINAL - HAUS LABS VERSION) has been registered on BMI. 

@iamTchami, @ladygaga and @bloodpop are the main producers.

HELP I SAW. The timing on when i made this topic and then it gets registered. My impact 😼 lol

16 hours ago, Isma Monster said:

So... are we going to hear it?? :glasses2:

Yes! As you should and stream the hell out of it. We need to show that we really wanted it. 

 

:award2:

Link to post
  • 2 weeks later...
  • ★ Moderator

Am I the only one who wasn’t disappointed with Babylon? 
 

I really loved it. It takes me to 1990s and makes me want to vogue, but I can’t because of my knee 😭💔

  • TEA 1

Lady's got a killer groove, and you've got a lot to lose

7G3wb4h.thumb.jpg.1cfa3e879de23f89cf653ce739649bbb.jpg

Link to post
5 hours ago, tony said:

Am I the only one who wasn’t disappointed with Babylon? 
 

I really loved it. It takes me to 1990s and makes me want to vogue, but I can’t because of my knee 😭💔

I love it as well! I really like the 2 versions. It's a great song :slay:

Link to post

I sure hope the early version gets released soon. I had been hyped all year about Babylon. Suffice to say I was disappointed when the album version came. But that doesn't mean I don't love the album version. 

I just think the Haus Labs version is superior. 

Link to post
Just now, dafniye said:

I sure hope the early version gets released soon. I had been hyped all year about Babylon. Suffice to say I was disappointed when the album version came. But that doesn't mean I don't love the album version. 

I just think the Haus Labs version is superior. 

I don't know, I kind of treat them as 2 different things. I like the album version. I don't know if more than the Haus remix 😂 I listen to one or the other depending on my mood

Link to post
2 minutes ago, gia said:

I don't know, I kind of treat them as 2 different things. I like the album version. I don't know if more than the Haus remix 😂 I listen to one or the other depending on my mood

I only listen to the album version when the whole album is playing. Sure, I did put it on repeat after the album came out trying to bond with it lol

But I'm modtly listening to the demos and different remixes 💀

Link to post
  • ★ Moderator
4 hours ago, gia said:

I love it as well! I really like the 2 versions. It's a great song :slay:

Same! I like the two versions. I hope someday the HL version gets released.

Lady's got a killer groove, and you've got a lot to lose

7G3wb4h.thumb.jpg.1cfa3e879de23f89cf653ce739649bbb.jpg

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...