Babylon (Early Version) rumour speculations.

• ★ Moderator

Hi monsters, so what is your opinion on Babylon EV or did you like the album version better? Do you think it will get released or a music video treatment?

17 minutes ago, Ray said:

Hi monsters, so what is your opinion on Babylon EV or did you like the album version better? Do you think it will get released or a music video treatment?

I like both versions so much. I think maybe we will hear it at the chromatica ball or if Babylon get a mv at the begining or the end

• TEA 1

The album version is perfect as it is imo, truly one of her best song. 

That being said, I hate that BP promised the EV would be released and we're still waiting 💀 But that's Chromatica for you, you know stuff exist, but will it be released.. that's a whole other story 🤡

• ★ Administrator

Let me know when they release it so I can log out for 2 weeks...

Pretty sure people will find ways to drag even the alternative version when they'll hear it... I can already see tweets saying: "Original version outsold". Smh.

• TEA 5

I think the album version is incredible... I remember the first time listening to the album, I immediately thought the album version sounds amazing as the closing track. I still think it was the right choice of production. But I think nobody should deny that the early version is a great as well.

1 hour ago, Matt said:

Pretty sure people will find ways to drag even the alternative version when they'll hear it... I can already see tweets saying: "Original version outsold". Smh.

So... are we going to hear it?? :glasses2:

I like the album version, but  I'm really obsessed by the sound of the haus lab promo video. I actually found a fan made version with that sound that I like better .. I haven't heard the leak that you all taking about tho lol 

• Love 1

Album version is great the beat and stuff is amazing on the other hand early version has a different vibe different instruments idk I can't decide which one is better but I am sure that she must release something I have no patience left anymore

• TEA 1
16 minutes ago, Mert said:

Album version is great the beat and stuff is amazing on the other hand early version has a different vibe different instruments idk I can't decide which one is better but I am sure that she must release something I have no patience left anymore

Well dont expect nothing so you won't be disappointed lol. Beeing patient its respecting her choices 🙂

Just now, Adeline said:

Well dont expect nothing so you won't be disappointed lol. Beeing patient its respecting her choices 🙂

to be honest you are right but I missed her and her art 

2 minutes ago, Mert said:

to be honest you are right but I missed her and her art 

Yes , patience is hard sometimes , I guess I'm still fulfill with everything that she does in her career that I'm still patient. I'm not a greedy person lol I enjoy what I have I dont think about what I  haven't lol

Just now, Adeline said:

Yes , patience is hard sometimes , I guess I'm still fulfill with everything that she does in her career that I'm still patient. I'm not a greedy person lol I enjoy what I have I dont think about what I  haven't lol

That's so nice I admire you 

Just now, Mert said:

That's so nice I admire you 

Maybe its because I'm a late fan lol. But It's also my personality I think, anyways , Im out of topics lol

does the early version that you're talking about sounds like the haus labs promo video? 

I personally looove the album version of Babylon but would like to hear the HL version because that sounds like a bop too! I just hope stan Twitter doesn’t ruin the experience by comparing them if we ever do get to hear it 

2 hours ago, Matt said:

Matt have you heard the alternative version by any chance, or are you just speculating that stan twt will drag it like they do with everything else 😂😭 

9 minutes ago, Adeline said:

I agree with you. If we don't have expectations we won't be disappointed :sip: but let's keep on dreaming haha

• Love 1
1 minute ago, gia said:

I agree with you. If we don't have expectations we won't be disappointed :sip: but let's keep on dreaming haha

If you dont expect nothing and not try to guess all the time what's coming  , you always gonna be surprised and happy 😍 

But I would be happy with new things I'm just not overthinking about it lol

22 minutes ago, Adeline said:

Well... respecting her choices has nothing to do with patience. You can respect her choices and still be impatient about something. I’m sure you meant something else. Also, you can respect her choices and disagree at the same time too. She is an artist not a god. (the last statement is questionable though 😂)  

Just now, Tan Nazlı said:

Well... respecting her choices has nothing to do with patience. You can respect her choices and still be impatient about something. I’m sure you meant something else. Also, you can respect her choices and disagree at the same time too. She is an artist not a god. (the last statement is questionable though 😂)  

What I meant is for example not bullying her on social media to have new things for example,  I know it's not the case in here and also respect or understand if you prefer that she may or may not released something. And yes you can be impatient but not annoying about it like those stans on Twitter.  That's what I meant,  I'm sorry I'm in a bad mood 😶  maybe I shouldn't talk lol I'm sorry if I hurt your feeling 😘 I know there is not bully in here.

1 minute ago, Adeline said:

What I meant is for example not bullying her on social media to have new things for example,  I know it's not the case in here and also respect or understand if you prefer that she may or may not released something. And yes you can be impatient but not annoying about it like those stans on Twitter.  That's what I meant,  I'm sorry I'm in a bad mood 😶  maybe I shouldn't talk lol I'm sorry if I hurt your feeling 😘 I know there is not bully in here.

No, you absolutely didn’t hurt my feelings, though I still feel confident in my opinion. But even though the stans on Twitter you talked about are very disrespectful and wrong, they want the best for Gaga. It’s obvious in the fact that they always blame her team and not her personally. Everybody loves her at the end of the day... But her team and folks at Interscope who has the power to make a decision are not always making the best ones.

5 minutes ago, Tan Nazlı said:

No, you absolutely didn’t hurt my feelings, though I still feel confident in my opinion. But even though the stans on Twitter you talked about are very disrespectful and wrong, they want the best for Gaga. It’s obvious in the fact that they always blame her team and not her personally. Everybody loves her at the end of the day... But her team and folks at Interscope who has the power to make a decision are not always making the best ones.

I dont think they want the best for her , they just want what they desire and I'm not sure they really care about what it means to her , anyway it's not the subject here lol we gonna have to be agree to disagree