I know we all are still on Chromatica and we all are hoping for the era to start again 💗⚔ 

...but do you ever think about the fact that Gaga is probably writing LG7?

2020 was such a different year! She must've spent a lot of time at home like eveybody...

What do you think the next album will be about? What genre do you think it be? And when do you guys think we will have it?

I personally feel that it will take a while for Gaga to release a new album, unless it will be part of the movie's soundrack... I also have this feeling that she might get pregnant soon 🙊 but who knows! Maybe being quarantined boosted her creativity even more and she already has a brand new album ready for us to dance to :cheering:

• Love 2

Honestly there were so many cancelled plans and bad surprises this era, I don't even want to think about the next pop era. It'll come when it'll come! 
And I'm pretty sure we'll get the jazz record before LG7!

• TEA 1
  • ★ Administrator
13 minutes ago, gia said:

I know, I totally understand you... but I want to be positive and I like dreaming 😍 

I would be happy with some jazz too! :sexy:

:glasses3:

• LMAO 1

I think it's too soon to predict that. I'm pretty sure she planned so many things for this era, that were cancelled or postponed. Hopefully she's gonna restart the era soon with new projects, and videos. Or maybe she's gonna release a second act of Chromatica, I think she mentioned that last year, but I don't want to delude myself lol :sad2: 

I would rather have a "Chromatica Act II", so this era can continue, and then she could do another Jazz album :sip:

3 hours ago, Giulia Monster said:

I would rather have a "Chromatica Act II", so this era can continue, and then she could do another Jazz album :sip:

Same! That's probably why we'll just get the jazz album lmao but still, very excited for it, JazzGa is honnestly incredible!

• TEA 1
42 minutes ago, Leography said:

Same! That's probably why we'll just get the jazz album lmao but still, very excited for it, JazzGa is honnestly incredible!

Yeah, I do love when she sings Jazz honestly!! Last year I even bought the ticket to see her Jazz&Piano show in Vegas. I had to choose between Enigma and the jazz show, because I could only afford one, and I chose the jazz show (I am probably the only monster who would do that 😂).

Unfortunately the show was cancelled because of covid, but we are not gonna talk about that :sad2: lol

• Love 1

Let's not bury chromatica yet please lol it's too soon to think about that, even for her. Let's enjoy the album now without thinking to other music.  She probably is hurt by the fact that chromatica didn't have the attention that it deserves,  and by attention I mean the art and  performances and all of that not the popularity,  so I don't think she's in a state of mind of turning the page already and we shouldn't too. It's my opinion tho, I dont want to think about the future I'm still living in chromatica everyday lol

I wasn't trying to bury it 😅 I love Chromatica and I can't wait for the tour 😍 I was just dreaming and making assumptions in a positive way

2 minutes ago, gia said:

I wasn't trying to bury it 😅 I love Chromatica and I can't wait for the tour 😍 I was just dreaming and making assumptions in a positive way

I know 🙂 , but I'm not ready to think about something new yet,  it's really premature,  for me anyway . Feel free to dream about that lol I didn't want to be judgemental sorry 😘

• Matt locked this topic
  • Matt unlocked this topic
On 1/26/2021 at 10:10 AM, Giulia Monster said:

On 1/26/2021 at 9:18 AM, Leography said:

At the end we were right! New jazz is coming!! I'm so excited! :cute:

By the way, the article shared by Tony left me so sad... That album will be a special cocktail of different emotions. He won't be able to perform it but I'm sure Gaga will honour him.

• Love 1
On 1/26/2021 at 2:18 AM, Leography said:

Honestly there were so many cancelled plans and bad surprises this era, I don't even want to think about the next pop era. It'll come when it'll come! 

Same. 

/// 

I can’t wait for the next Jazz album ❤️

Lady's got a killer groove, and you've got a lot to lose

7G3wb4h.thumb.jpg.1cfa3e879de23f89cf653ce739649bbb.jpg

• ★ Senior Moderator

Outside of C3C, the only way Gaga could save Chromatica era is if she drops a Chromatica IV EP or work on LG7 and that album is like a TF/TFM situation. 

I think Gaga's going to take a break after C2CII and the Gucci movie and focus on her family and life (if the Chromatica ball happens this summer, for which chances are slim) She has hinted a lot about wanting babies recently.

She MUST have been writing music during this time. She never stops. But when that music will be produced and released? I don't think it'll be anytime soon. 

But then again, most of my ideas are totally wrong and then the opposite always happens haha

🤔 no idea. I really would like her to become a mum. She would be amazing 😍 Even if that would mean a huge change for her career. I mean imagine touring with a baby...

Anyway, she always has so many things in store for us 🤍

1 minute ago, benchromatica020 said:

idk why but I have a feeling that Gaga will return to Chromatica after this next era

I love positive people! I really hope she will go back to Chromatica!! I think it will depend a lot on her possibility to tour or not 🤔

1 minute ago, gia said:

I love positive people! I really hope she will go back to Chromatica!! I think it will depend a lot on her possibility to tour or not 🤔

agreed! I still have my fingers crossed for some sort of re issue or deluxe, but time will tell ahaha

I wish I could be this positive about Gaga going back to Chromatica, but I just don't see it :crying:

Hopefully she'll prove me wrong! (But even if she doesn't, I'm really glad we still have a new jazz record coming out way!)

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/7/2021 at 11:26 AM, Leography said:

I wish I could be this positive about Gaga going back to Chromatica, but I just don't see it :crying:

Hopefully she'll prove me wrong! (But even if she doesn't, I'm really glad we still have a new jazz record coming out way!)

I don’t think Chromatica is coming back. And a new album maybe in 3-4 years or more. 

Lady's got a killer groove, and you've got a lot to lose

7G3wb4h.thumb.jpg.1cfa3e879de23f89cf653ce739649bbb.jpg

Not sure about Chromatica. Now I really can't wait for the new jazz album to come out 😍 and then... who knows what's going to happen! I wonder what will happen in her carrier after Gucci