What Are Some Interesting Facts about Lady Gaga Music Videos?

Hi Guys. I am someone who fell in love with Gaga's work through her music videos, and I always found facts about these to be interesting. Some of my favorites are that Gaga was only given a week to conceptualize her Artpop era music videos, that the Telephone music video holds a record for most product placements, that the Great Danes from Poker Face were also in 6 other music videos, and that the Do What U Want video was cancelled and has never been released. I know these are somewhat well known, but leave any other interesting facts because I would love to see them.

• ★ Administrator

The white tribe was featured in the Stupid Love Video, but then it was cut, leaving everyone confused haha

• Love 1
  • WIG 1
20 minutes ago, Matt said:

The white tribe was featured in the Stupid Love Video, but then it was cut, leaving everyone confused haha

Really?! 

It make sense, since the white symbol was featured in the promo material! I wonder if we'll see anything more with the tribes one day :(

Maybe you all know this but I think it's funny 😂 Gaga's parents were on the set of Marry the Night and Cynthia tore her hair out seeing how close the explosion of the car was to Gaga. I love the way she seems desperate sometimes about her daughter's ideas (like that time they got upset seeing Gaga making low-cost fire effects with a gas spray bottle and a lighter performing with Lady Starlight 😂)

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/24/2021 at 8:30 PM, Matt said:

omg i didn’t know about that lol

On 1/24/2021 at 11:30 PM, Matt said:

Didn't even know 🤡

I wonder what their main purpose would have been

1 hour ago, chimera2.0 said:

DEPECHE MODE vs LADY GAGA - Just Cant Get Enough Paparazzi 🎵 [🔥OC Burning  Studio 1972™] - YouTube

I read somewhere that this scene was deleted because the director think they will get into trouble with PETA because of the dyed hair of the horse.

Love the unicorn horse 🦄

• Love 1