Hope Kind Love Gaga Book

1 hour ago, dafniye said:

I feel the same way! There's something just so special and exquisite about feeling the thing in your own hands. 

yes! It’s always nicer to read a book in person as well :)) I’m thinking about ordering it but i’m not sure where i should get it from

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Where are you from? I live at the end of the world and they still send this book to me lol You have to look for it!

I’d like to read the book but they didn’t publish it in my country. Actually at first I thought Gaga wrote a book about herself and I was a little disappointed with the topic. But I think it’s very sweet and supportive of her. If I had a chance to buy it I’d do it.

I don’t think they release turkish version...

22 minutes ago, dafniye said:

What I'm really curious about is that I read that Gaga has written notes at the end of each story sharing her perspective upon them. I want to read all the brave stories and then her opinions on them too. It sounds like a lovely book. 

at the end of every story there is a little note written by Gaga along the lines of "I love this story because... You can donate to **insert organisation related to story**"

Just now, numb the flame said:

at the end of every story there is a little note written by Gaga along the lines of "I love this story because... You can donate to **insert organisation related to story**"

Ohhh thank you! That actually makes it all a bit clearer! 

Thanks for clarifying. 

1 minute ago, dafniye said:

Ohhh thank you! That actually makes it all a bit clearer! 

Thanks for clarifying. 

You can see previews of the book on amazon.co.uk and you can read Gaga's story plus a few of her responses to the stories in the book

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Channel-Kindness-Stories-Community-ebook/dp/B087QGY1KH/ref=tmm_kin_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&qid=1614201611&sr=8-1

1 minute ago, numb the flame said:

You can see previews of the book on amazon.co.uk and you can read Gaga's story plus a few of her responses to the stories in the book

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Channel-Kindness-Stories-Community-ebook/dp/B087QGY1KH/ref=tmm_kin_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&qid=1614201611&sr=8-1

Omg thank youu!!! I have been wanting to read her story in the book for a long time now 😭❤️