• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That would be great...

I couldn’t find the book in stores 😔

Oh really, I should check it out too... It would be really great if it was published in other languages too... 

10 minutes ago, godofchromatica said:

Do you read Hope Kind Love Gaga book? I have it but ı can’t read it because my english is not very good ı’m so curious about peoples stories ı try to translate 1 page every day Did this book help you?

I couldn’t find the book in stores 😔

• Sad 4
Just now, godofchromatica said:

I buy from D&R online store

Oh really, I should check it out too...

9 minutes ago, Loloreanne said:

I know that there is a spanish version, do you think it will be release in other language?

It would be really great if it was published in other languages too... 

• Love 1
  • Thanks 3
8 minutes ago, Tan Nazlı said:

Oh really, I should check it out too...

It would be really great if it was published in other languages too... 

yes ı wish too if we don’t get physical version at least e book version is good

5 minutes ago, Adeline said:

I have it, I started to read it. It's a great book with emotional stories.  It just can be overwhelming for people who have trigger issues I think

Oh ı want try to read

1 minute ago, Tan Nazlı said:

I think at some point Gaga should write a book about her own life... The fans would love it, I think.

I think gaga has the small part in book this book included other persons stories

• Love 1

9 minutes ago, godofchromatica said:

I think gaga has the small part in book this book included other persons stories

Yes , she wrote a part of her own story in it 

10 minutes ago, Tan Nazlı said:

I think at some point Gaga should write a book about her own life... The fans would love it, I think.

I dont think she will honestly.  I dont think she would want to do something about her , she's to humble.  She does things to help other people ❤

And , she already wrote about her life in 6 albums lol , her songs are her book of life 😁

Edited by Adeline
1 minute ago, Adeline said:

I dont think she will honestly.  I dont think she would want to do something about her , she's to humble.  She does things to help other people ❤

I think if she does, it wouldn’t be for herself but it would be to be an example for fans. Because every time she wins something she highlights that she worked so hard to get here and it was such a difficult journey.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Tan Nazlı said:

I think if she does, it wouldn’t be for herself but it would be to be an example for fans. Because every time she wins something she highlights that she worked so hard to get here and it was such a difficult journey.

she already wrote about her life in 6 albums lol , her songs are her book of life 😁

5 minutes ago, Tan Nazlı said:

I am so proud of Gaga for fighting for mental health and turning her stardom into being an actual hero for fans around the world who are affected so much by what she has to say.

Yes she fighting for so many years 💓

• Love 1

4 minutes ago, Adeline said:

And , she already wrote about her life in 6 albums lol , her songs are her book of life 😁

There are other artists with more albums and a longer career than Gaga who wrote a book about their life. Like Mariah Carey, the critics and fans loved it. I think it’s not as simple as you think. I am sure there’s still so much we don’t know about her. 

1 minute ago, godofchromatica said:

Yes she fighting for so many years 💓

And I personally feel inspired by her hard work...

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Tan Nazlı said:

There are other artists with more albums and a longer career than Gaga who wrote a book about their life. Like Mariah Carey, the critics and fans loved it. I think it’s not as simple as you think. I am sure there’s still so much we don’t know about her. 

And I personally feel inspired by her hard work...

She is so inspirational 💓

• Love 1

2 minutes ago, Tan Nazlı said:

There are other artists with more albums and a longer career than Gaga who wrote a book about their life. Like Mariah Carey, the critics and fans loved it. I think it’s not as simple as you think. I am sure there’s still so much we don’t know about 

I would be happy if she wrote a book about her life I just dont think she will. Her life is in her songs already 

Just now, Adeline said:

I would be happy if she wrote a book about her life I just dont think she will. Her life is in her songs already 

I want book and film about her life

Just now, Tan Nazlı said:

And an incredibly humble person at the same time...

She giving million reasons to love her 💓

• Love 1

Just now, godofchromatica said:

I wouldn’t want a movie because I don’t believe there could be anyone talented enough to play her part...

2 minutes ago, godofchromatica said:

She giving million reasons to love her 💓

One of her best songs 😍

• Love 4