How are your relationships with your parents?

When I was a child I always wondered if there was something wrong with me that's why I didn't have a good relationship with one of my parents. If that's the case for you too, just remember, a child is supposed to be given the best care and love in the world by its parents. It's not our fault, ever, if they are incapable of doing that. 

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is so true and is basically whats going on with me. They dont understand why i dont like doing what other boys ( you get me) do. My family members are all athletes but me so its weird for me and im the odd one out. some thing they understand but others (the important ones) they dont. Even picking what i want to study in, i had to constantly tell them that its what i wanted, i get their perspective but like let me try doing it my way, yeah ive failed a couple times before but doesnt mean i c

In the lockdown our relationship got stronger. And we just adopted a dog, we talk a lot about it, we walk together and it’s just that one thing that is making the relationship stronger.

I'm sorry to hear that, I hope they eventually open up and help you.

On 2/26/2021 at 5:08 AM, dafniye said:

When I was a child I always wondered if there was something wrong with me that's why I didn't have a good relationship with one of my parents. If that's the case for you too, just remember, a child is supposed to be given the best care and love in the world by its parents. It's not our fault, ever, if they are incapable of doing that. 

I did have everything but support. My parents don’t agree that I’m gay, specially my mom. It’s hard when the person you love looks at you with disappointment. I really want my mom to love me as the way I am. 

Lady's got a killer groove, and you've got a lot to lose

7G3wb4h.thumb.jpg.1cfa3e879de23f89cf653ce739649bbb.jpg

1 hour ago, tony said:

I did have everything but support. My parents don’t agree that I’m gay, specially my mom. It’s hard when the person you love looks at you with disappointment. I really want my mom to love me as the way I am. 

I get you. Parents say their love in unconditional and then go on and make conditions like this. I'm really sorry for you. Hopefully she'll accept you as the way you are with time ❤️

5 hours ago, dafniye said:

I get you. Parents say their love in unconditional and then go on and make conditions like this. I'm really sorry for you. Hopefully she'll accept you as the way you are with time ❤️

Exactly. I don’t hate her, I do love her totally. I just hope one day she’ll accept me completely ❤️🙏🏻

Lady's got a killer groove, and you've got a lot to lose

7G3wb4h.thumb.jpg.1cfa3e879de23f89cf653ce739649bbb.jpg