How are your relationships with your parents?

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is so true and is basically whats going on with me. They dont understand why i dont like doing what other boys ( you get me) do. My family members are all athletes but me so its weird for me and im the odd one out. some thing they understand but others (the important ones) they dont. Even picking what i want to study in, i had to constantly tell them that its what i wanted, i get their perspective but like let me try doing it my way, yeah ive failed a couple times before but doesnt mean i c

In the lockdown our relationship got stronger. And we just adopted a dog, we talk a lot about it, we walk together and it’s just that one thing that is making the relationship stronger.

I'm sorry to hear that, I hope they eventually open up and help you.

On 1/24/2021 at 2:54 PM, Adeline said:

I have a good family,  I can't complain. I grew up in a loving house. I just dont get along with my father since I was a child , it was very hard sometimes but its better now that I'm an adult lol 

Nice to hear you have a nice connection eith your parents 🥺❤. And Its the opposite for me, I used to get along so well with my dad but now that im growing up and becoming an adult im seeing his true self 

7 minutes ago, Judas said:

Never give up! You are stronger than you know

I wont give up🥺❤ty 

5 minutes ago, Gagas_artpoptech said:

Nice to hear you have a nice connection eith your parents 🥺❤. And Its the opposite for me, I used to get along so well with my dad but now that im growing up and becoming an adult im seeing his true self 

I wont give up🥺❤ty 

Everyone here supports u bestie 💖

18 minutes ago, Gagas_artpoptech said:

Tysm Im so gratefull for you all❤❤❤

and we are grateful for u!

16 minutes ago, Tan Nazlı said:

I’m glad to see so many people responded to my topic 😊 This is a very important conversation to make...

thank you for posting this topic! i feel like we are making real differences in people’s lives and helping them :) 

2 minutes ago, Judas said:

thank you for posting this topic! i feel like we are making real differences in people’s lives and helping them :) 

Thank you sm :) I hope this topic helped some people feel heard...

7 minutes ago, Judas said:

❤❤❤sending so much love to all of you you guys deserve the world

4 minutes ago, Tan Nazlı said:

Thank you sm :) I hope this topic helped some people feel heard...

Yes it helped a lot tysm again❤❤

8 minutes ago, Gagas_artpoptech said:

❤❤❤sending so much love to all of you you guys deserve the world

Yes it helped a lot tysm again❤❤

so do u bestie

15 minutes ago, Tan Nazlı said:

I hope so 🙏🏼

thank you so much 😁

1 hour ago, Gagas_artpoptech said:

My parents also don't like her☹. My dad said to my mom she eats babies and drinks blood so my mom doesn't listen to her anymore and it makes me sad cuz gaga is awesome

I’m sorry for hear that my parents dont say like that but they hate and you dont need your parents opinion to know how gaga is perfect

5 minutes ago, godofchromatica said:

I’m sorry for hear that my parents dont say like that but they hate and you dont need your parents opinion to know how gaga is perfect

Ik ik they only judge by looks and music videos and fame so they just assume bs. 

39 minutes ago, godofchromatica said:

Exactly. My parents don't like her either but that doesn't stop me from loving her. Their opinions aren't always right 🤷🏼‍♀️

On second thoughts, why do parents hate her so much? Is the thought of their children having a good idol and someone so open and loving so strange to them that they can't help but hate gaga?? 

6 hours ago, dafniye said:

Exactly. My parents don't like her either but that doesn't stop me from loving her. Their opinions aren't always right 🤷🏼‍♀️

On second thoughts, why do parents hate her so much? Is the thought of their children having a good idol and someone so open and loving so strange to them that they can't help but hate gaga?? 

I think because Gaga is very controversial so parents often overlook her talent and she was also badly imaged by media and critics. But thanks God her image has been improved much more now and more and more people realize her talent.

8 hours ago, dafniye said:

Same idc what they say tbh. 

And I think parents hear a lottt of bad stuff about gaga and think she's a bad influence for us since they mostly think she's in the illuminati so she has a bad influence on us🤦‍♂️. Like for example my dad was talking about gaga a few months ago and he heard about her hotel bathroom being full of blood and he said that she apparently killed people and bathed in their blood... and then I told him no no dad the bathroom was full of fake blood because she did a performance with blood involved the night before. 

9 minutes ago, Gagas_artpoptech said:

Same idc what they say tbh. 

And I think parents hear a lottt of bad stuff about gaga and think she's a bad influence for us since they mostly think she's in the illuminati so she has a bad influence on us🤦‍♂️. Like for example my dad was talking about gaga a few months ago and he heard about her hotel bathroom being full of blood and he said that she apparently killed people and bathed in their blood... and then I told him no no dad the bathroom was full of fake blood because she did a performance with blood involved the night before. 

Yes I remember during the inauguration week my timeline are full of posts saying Gaga is in Illuminati or eat children, etc. It's been 11 years and they still keep talking about it. My mother don't know about those theories but just don't like Gaga style.

4 minutes ago, chimera2.0 said:

Yes I remember during the inauguration week my timeline are full of posts saying Gaga is in Illuminati or eat children, etc. It's been 11 years and they still keep talking about it. My mother don't know about those theories but just don't like Gaga style.

Omg yesss I even saw a documentary that came our a few months ago that said lady gaga and Katy Perry are in the illuminati and do rituals with hillary Clinton and obama💀

I’m having an okay relationship with my parents. I don’t have problems with my dad, but with my mom, it’s just that she doesn’t accept me as gay 

Lady's got a killer groove, and you've got a lot to lose

7G3wb4h.thumb.jpg.1cfa3e879de23f89cf653ce739649bbb.jpg

13 minutes ago, Gagas_artpoptech said:

Omg yesss I even saw a documentary that came our a few months ago that said lady gaga and Katy Perry are in the illuminati and do rituals with hillary Clinton and obama💀

I saw this one too. It's was even translated in my country. The way they use her scene in AHS is so hilarious.  

8 minutes ago, Gagas_artpoptech said:

😂😂😭😭helppp I wasted to much of my precious time watching this documentary 

Lady Gaga fanpage in my country share the post to that doc and we all had a good laugh that day. But the fact that too many people believe in conspiracy theories they saw on Internet is quite worrying.