What’s your favorite gaga album and why

Mattiorh

I personally love artpop, I think that’s pure pop perfection, i love the ancient greece reference and the art in the pop, i love the fact that the album is electronic pop, what is your favorite gaga album and why?

14 minutes ago, Mattiorh said:

I personally love artpop, I think that’s pure pop perfection, i love the ancient greece reference and the art in the pop, i love the fact that the album is electronic pop, what is your favorite gaga album and why?

I think you are totally right about ARTPOP, it’s my favorite too. But maybe at the end of the year, Chromatica might be my favorite too...

9 minutes ago, Tan Nazlı said:

I think you are totally right about ARTPOP, it’s my favorite too. But maybe at the end of the year, Chromatica might be my favorite too...

Yaaaaas! I love chromatica!!! Not only because of the songs but for the meaning, i love everything about chromatica, and the aesthetic is mwah🤌 Chef kiss, but I’m so sad about the promo :((

1 minute ago, Mattiorh said:

Yaaaaas! I love chromatica!!! Not only because of the songs but for the meaning, i love everything about chromatica, and the aesthetic is mwah🤌 Chef kiss, but I’m so sad about the promo :((

What are your favorite songs on Chromatica?

1 minute ago, Tan Nazlı said:

What are your favorite songs on Chromatica?

I LOVE REPLAY, the song is a bop, i love it because it speaks about my problems, my second favorite is babylon, because it gives me that diva attitude and vibes

• WIG 1

Just now, Mattiorh said:

I LOVE REPLAY, the song is a bop, i love it because it speaks about my problems, my second favorite is babylon, because it gives me that diva attitude and vibes

That means we are on the same page, bestie 😊

It's so hard to pick! It really depends on my mood haha I love ARTPOP. As you said, it's perfection. I also love Chromatica, TFM, BTW... I mean what I feel for Born This Way is a completely different thing. I seriously cannot classify them. They are so different and they touch different parts of my heart  :thinking:

After a long time instability I think Born This Way is the best album for me. The darkness the craziness the acceptance of anyone is such a pleasure but I must confess that how could every single album can be amazing it is so crazy I am in love with her 

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

That's way too hard to decide, I can't vote haha

I love them all. Maybe I can say that I have special feelings for ARTPOP. I love the concept behind it. I love the experimental side of it, the way Gaga went beyond her own world, the hidden messages, the rhythm. I always loved modern and contemporary art and for me that album is not just an album but pure art.

I also love The Fame Monster and Born This Way. And Chromatica!!! Chromatica is so intelligent.