Do you guys care if your partner is a little monster or not?

13 minutes ago, gia said:

haha if he/she wasn't a little monster... I would turn them into one! :pose:

I actually did this... LMAO It’s the most entertaining thing in the world because you get to live those epic moments once again with somebody who haven’t before.

11 minutes ago, Tan Nazlı said:

I actually did this... LMAO It’s the most entertaining thing in the world because you get to live those epic moments once again with somebody who haven’t before.

Yes we watched mtv vma together its so good thing

9 hours ago, Tan Nazlı said:

It makes things so much easier... to have a boyfriend/girlfriend who’s also interested in the things you care much about.

You are right. To have something in common is one of the best thing a relationship need to have 

• Love 1
  • 4 weeks later...

It will be easier to get into a relationship if the two have the thing in common so if my partner is a little monster it will be amazing. But it's ok if they aren't one (except they are a Gaga hater than it will be a problem :)) )

Tbh yeah a little bit. The guy I'm currently interested in doesn't love lady gaga? But he's cool with it. Like he asked me for my favorite song and then when I sent it to him he listened to it with lyrics translated to his language 😭 which was so thoughtful that he actually wanted to listen to my favorite song (I sent 911 btw) 

And he once said he was kinda jealous of lady gaga because I draw her too, so there's that haha. 

But I think I can convert him into a little monster if I tried hard enough.