A Possible Lady Gaga Collab Is On The Way?

Tan Nazlı

There’s been rumors about a collab between Adele and Gaga for at least more than year, also an insider claimed that Drake has two pop girl collabs on his next album... There are also people who hint the possibility of Cardi B collab... Which one do you believe, would you be here for any of these collabs?

1 minute ago, Tan Nazlı said:

There’s been rumors about a collab between Adele and Gaga for at least more than year, also an insider claimed that Drake has two pop girl collabs on his next album... There are also people who hint the possibility of Cardi B collab... Which one do you believe, would you be here for any of these collabs?

I dont think any of them lol. She's not really a collab woman , at least not with featuring, and she already did 3 of them in chromatica.  I dont think she's gonna do more for a long time.unless there is a good reason behind it.

• 5 months later...
On 1/24/2021 at 5:53 AM, Tan Nazlı said:

ummm... idk, but i don't believe it's gaga. It's not exactly her thing doing collabs but I WISH :clownmakeup:

Gaga x Adele would be a serve :clownmakeup: