Jump to content

Do you have any Gaga tattoos?


Recommended Posts

On 2/28/2021 at 8:39 PM, chromartica said:

i have 'marry the night' on my left arm along with some shooting stars to honor my deceased dad who designed it years ago, a diamond heart on my wrist, her signature on my ribs, the btw unicorn on my left thigh and 'free my mind ARTPOP' on my right arm. it sometimes feels 'too much' when i have to list them lol, but they all have a different, unique story and mean so, so much to me and i'm planning to get the chromatica symbol with my best friend, once covid is over :') i actually don't even think of them as gaga tattoos, but more like reminders of beautiful things and times?! 

:sad2:

Aaaw can we see them? 😍 I love them all! 

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don't have any tattoos at all, not just the Gaga-related ones. But I would love some. The problem is that I'm very changeable and I'm afraid I'd get bored quickly. 

In my case, dragging does not work. And I don't see the "choose files" option either. I can only add a link or insert image  from URL. I'm on macOS, I don't know if it makes any difference, maybe it looks different on Windows?

Aaah THANK YOU SO MUCH! it's probably my fav one, too as it helped me cope with the grieving and i feel like i always have a piece of him with me 🥺 and also the video and the lyrics and everything about that song is phenomenal ✨

10 hours ago, gia said:

Aaaw can we see them? 😍 I love them all! 

awww tysm!!! <3

idk yet how to add pictures (i've tried drag & drop but that didn't work, it only shows the 'insert image from URL' option :( but i'll try to insert links from previous twitter posts, i hope it works!)

her signature (this was my first tattoo ever, i got it right after i met her the first time):

spacer.png

 

born this way (there's a funny story to this one because i got it on a vacation and there were problems with my phone so i had the artist look up the tattoo template on the internet and he used the wrong one... i still love it though (actually even a little bit more than gaga's because this one looks a little more intimidating) but up to this day i haven't found the person who drew this piece :( it haunts me):

spacer.png

 

marry the night:

spacer.png

 

ARTPOP:

spacer.png

 

and the diamond heart i got with my best friend (mine's the left one):

spacer.png

 

 

oh, and the chromatica symbol will be on my neck! :DerpGa:

Edited by chromartica
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, chromartica said:

awww tysm!!! <3

idk yet how to add pictures (i've tried drag & drop but that didn't work, it only shows the 'insert image from URL' option :( but i'll try to insert links from previous twitter posts, i hope it works!)

her signature (this was my first tattoo ever, i got it right after i met her the first time):

spacer.png

 

born this way (there's a funny story to this one because i got it on a vacation and there were problems with my phone so i had the artist look up the tattoo template on the internet and he used the wrong one... i still love it though (actually even a little bit more than gaga's because this one looks a little more intimidating) but up to this day i haven't found the person who drew this piece :( it haunts me):

spacer.png

 

marry the night:

spacer.png

 

ARTPOP:

spacer.png

 

and the diamond heart i got with my best friend (mine's the left one):

spacer.png

 

oh, and the chromatica symbol will be on my neck! :DerpGa:

Hey, I love your tattoos ❤ I just wanted to say to you with all the respect possible that you should add a trigger warning for the people who can be sensitive to your scars, I hope I won't hurt you with my suggestion. 💜

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Adeline said:

Hey, I love your tattoos ❤ I just wanted to say to you with all the respect possible that you should add a trigger warning for the people who can be sensitive to your scars, I hope I won't hurt you with my suggestion. 💜

OH I'M SORRY 😭 i thought you only do that with fresh scars and didn't even think about it, but i totally see how it could trigger people. I changed the picture to another one where you can't see the rest 🥺❤️ 
And thank you! 🥰

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, chromartica said:

OH I'M SORRY 😭 i thought you only do that with fresh scars and didn't even think about it, but i totally see how it could trigger people. I changed the picture to another one where you can't see the rest 🥺❤️ 
And thank you! 🥰

It's okay,  I didn't know how to tell without being insensitive ❤.  I'm not triggered but I know people who could be. You don't have do hide them,  just warn before 🥰

  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, chromartica said:

awww tysm!!! <3

idk yet how to add pictures (i've tried drag & drop but that didn't work, it only shows the 'insert image from URL' option :( but i'll try to insert links from previous twitter posts, i hope it works!)

her signature (this was my first tattoo ever, i got it right after i met her the first time):

spacer.png

 

born this way (there's a funny story to this one because i got it on a vacation and there were problems with my phone so i had the artist look up the tattoo template on the internet and he used the wrong one... i still love it though (actually even a little bit more than gaga's because this one looks a little more intimidating) but up to this day i haven't found the person who drew this piece :( it haunts me):

spacer.png

 

marry the night:

spacer.png

 

ARTPOP:

spacer.png

 

and the diamond heart i got with my best friend (mine's the left one):

spacer.png

 

 

oh, and the chromatica symbol will be on my neck! :DerpGa:

I live them SO much! I really like the marry the night one! I love everything about that song and your tattoo is just amazing! 

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, gia said:

I live them SO much! I really like the marry the night one! I love everything about that song and your tattoo is just amazing! 

Aaah THANK YOU SO MUCH! it's probably my fav one, too as it helped me cope with the grieving and i feel like i always have a piece of him with me 🥺 and also the video and the lyrics and everything about that song is phenomenal

  • Love 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...