Do you have any Gaga tattoos?

Shan

On 2/28/2021 at 8:39 PM, chromartica said:

i have 'marry the night' on my left arm along with some shooting stars to honor my deceased dad who designed it years ago, a diamond heart on my wrist, her signature on my ribs, the btw unicorn on my left thigh and 'free my mind ARTPOP' on my right arm. it sometimes feels 'too much' when i have to list them lol, but they all have a different, unique story and mean so, so much to me and i'm planning to get the chromatica symbol with my best friend, once covid is over :') i actually don't even think of them as gaga tattoos, but more like reminders of beautiful things and times?! 

:sad2:

Aaaw can we see them? 😍 I love them all! 

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, gia said:

Aaaw can we see them? 😍 I love them all! 

awww tysm!!! <3

idk yet how to add pictures (i've tried drag & drop but that didn't work, it only shows the 'insert image from URL' option :( but i'll try to insert links from previous twitter posts, i hope it works!)

her signature (this was my first tattoo ever, i got it right after i met her the first time):

spacer.png

born this way (there's a funny story to this one because i got it on a vacation and there were problems with my phone so i had the artist look up the tattoo template on the internet and he used the wrong one... i still love it though (actually even a little bit more than gaga's because this one looks a little more intimidating) but up to this day i haven't found the person who drew this piece :( it haunts me):

spacer.png

marry the night:

spacer.png

ARTPOP:

spacer.png

and the diamond heart i got with my best friend (mine's the left one):

spacer.png

oh, and the chromatica symbol will be on my neck! :DerpGa:

Edited by chromartica
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, chromartica said:

awww tysm!!! <3

idk yet how to add pictures (i've tried drag & drop but that didn't work, it only shows the 'insert image from URL' option :( but i'll try to insert links from previous twitter posts, i hope it works!)

her signature (this was my first tattoo ever, i got it right after i met her the first time):

spacer.png

born this way (there's a funny story to this one because i got it on a vacation and there were problems with my phone so i had the artist look up the tattoo template on the internet and he used the wrong one... i still love it though (actually even a little bit more than gaga's because this one looks a little more intimidating) but up to this day i haven't found the person who drew this piece :( it haunts me):

spacer.png

marry the night:

spacer.png

ARTPOP:

spacer.png

spacer.png

Hey, I love your tattoos ❤ I just wanted to say to you with all the respect possible that you should add a trigger warning for the people who can be sensitive to your scars, I hope I won't hurt you with my suggestion. 💜

• Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, Adeline said:

Hey, I love your tattoos ❤ I just wanted to say to you with all the respect possible that you should add a trigger warning for the people who can be sensitive to your scars, I hope I won't hurt you with my suggestion. 💜

OH I'M SORRY 😭 i thought you only do that with fresh scars and didn't even think about it, but i totally see how it could trigger people. I changed the picture to another one where you can't see the rest 🥺❤️ 
And thank you! 🥰

18 minutes ago, chromartica said:

OH I'M SORRY 😭 i thought you only do that with fresh scars and didn't even think about it, but i totally see how it could trigger people. I changed the picture to another one where you can't see the rest 🥺❤️ 
And thank you! 🥰

It's okay,  I didn't know how to tell without being insensitive ❤.  I'm not triggered but I know people who could be. You don't have do hide them,  just warn before 🥰

• Love 1

4 hours ago, chromartica said:

awww tysm!!! <3

spacer.png

spacer.png

marry the night:

spacer.png

ARTPOP:

spacer.png

spacer.png

I live them SO much! I really like the marry the night one! I love everything about that song and your tattoo is just amazing! 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, gia said:

I live them SO much! I really like the marry the night one! I love everything about that song and your tattoo is just amazing! 

Aaah THANK YOU SO MUCH! it's probably my fav one, too as it helped me cope with the grieving and i feel like i always have a piece of him with me 🥺 and also the video and the lyrics and everything about that song is phenomenal

• Love 2

• 1 month later...
5 hours ago, MyMusicalSavior said:

Yes! Underneath my left armpit I have "I want you love and I want your revenge" in French. I got it back in 2011

Love it!

I'm thinking about getting an ARTPOP one 🤔

• Love 3

2 minutes ago, Adeline said:

Me I'm thinking about a sine one , behind my neck 🤔 lol 

That's a cool one too! I also like the spot!

• Love 1

38 minutes ago, gia said:

That's a cool one too! I also like the spot!

My hair are always attached so .. but I always said to myself that I want to see my tattoos so i dont know lol 

If you do an artpop tatoo,  were do you want it ?

• Love 1

26 minutes ago, Adeline said:

My hair are always attached so .. but I always said to myself that I want to see my tattoos so i dont know lol 

If you do an artpop tatoo,  were do you want it ?

I think where Gaga has it 🤔 I already have a visible tattoo (not Gaga related) and I don't see it anymore (literally, I forget it's there). So I know that seeing it wouldn't bother me

6 minutes ago, gia said:

I think where Gaga has it 🤔 I already have a visible tattoo (not Gaga related) and I don't see it anymore (literally, I forget it's there). So I know that seeing it wouldn't bother me

Yeah I know what you mean I dont pay attention to my tattoos either now but I love to see them sometimes without having a mirror to do it lol they are part of my history. I thought about having the same artpop tatoo at the same place but I dont feel comfortable to have the same thing as her lol

• WIG 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • ★ Senior Moderator

I've been thinking on getting the ARTPOP tattoo. Should I?

af1df62885887ef291223969f8ebd0e6.jpg

On 4/4/2021 at 1:18 AM, gia said:

Love it!

I'm thinking about getting an ARTPOP one 🤔

We should get it bestie!!! :cheering:

I think when love is pure you try to understand the reasons why…

• Matt unpinned this topic