• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Love it! I'm thinking about getting an ARTPOP one 🤔

I want to get the sine too!! 

Aaah THANK YOU SO MUCH! it's probably my fav one, too as it helped me cope with the grieving and i feel like i always have a piece of him with me 🥺 and also the video and the lyrics and everything about that song is phenomenal ✨

You can attach files by dragging them or clicking on "choose files" if you are using the web version. Not sure how to do it if you are connected with the app

9 hours ago, gia said:

You can attach files by dragging them or clicking on "choose files" if you are using the web version. Not sure how to do it if you are connected with the app

In my case, dragging does not work. And I don't see the "choose files" option either. I can only add a link or insert image  from URL. I'm on macOS, I don't know if it makes any difference, maybe it looks different on Windows?

• Love 2
56 minutes ago, devillenter said:

In my case, dragging does not work. And I don't see the "choose files" option either. I can only add a link or insert image  from URL. I'm on macOS, I don't know if it makes any difference, maybe it looks different on Windows?

I have no idea... Maybe ask a question in the support section and @Matt might be able to help you

• Love 1
  • ★ Administrator

@blessedbyartpop, just drag and drop the picture (if you are from desktop), otherwise the "other media" button, it should work wihtout problems :) If you don't succeed send me a DM.

3 minutes ago, Gagas_artpoptech said:

Same I will get the artpop one the same as gaga and I will get BTW on my torso

And the Joanne too. And hopefully she will reveal with us the tattoo for Chromatica.

1 minute ago, Gagas_artpoptech said:

Has she a tattoo for chromatica???

We haven't seen anything for Chromatica but I'm sure she will have one (if she didn't get the chance because of lockdown). So I hope she will show it with us.

15 hours ago, chimera2.0 said:

We haven't seen anything for Chromatica but I'm sure she will have one (if she didn't get the chance because of lockdown). So I hope she will show it with us.

I'm excited for the Chromatica one. It will be a Sine for sure, but I'm waiting for the twist with it. 

Maybe she'll just make it simple and do the sine without any alterations to it. 

Just now, dafniye said:

I'm excited for the Chromatica one. It will be a Sine for sure, but I'm waiting for the twist with it. 

Maybe she'll just make it simple and do the sine without any alterations to it. 

I think she will do the symbol of the album like this

Lady Gaga Fanmade Covers: Chromatica - Logo/PNG

Just now, chimera2.0 said:

I think she will do the symbol of the album like this

Lady Gaga Fanmade Covers: Chromatica - Logo/PNG

Yeah that's what I had in mind too. From the pink placement cover she had for the album when the original cover wasn't released yet. 

i have 'marry the night' on my left arm along with some shooting stars to honor my deceased dad who designed it years ago, a diamond heart on my wrist, her signature on my ribs, the btw unicorn on my left thigh and 'free my mind ARTPOP' on my right arm. it sometimes feels 'too much' when i have to list them lol, but they all have a different, unique story and mean so, so much to me and i'm planning to get the chromatica symbol with my best friend, once covid is over :') i actually don't even think of them as gaga tattoos, but more like reminders of beautiful things and times?! 

:sad2:

• Love 1