What's your favourite Gaga's LIVE performance?

I’m a TF/TFM Little Monster to be honest, but my favorite performance is from the BTW era. 

I love Judas so much and this specific performance is my favorite. 

And from award shows, the VMAs 09 it’s the best of the best. 

• Love 1

There are way too many to list tbh! But the ones that left my jaw on the floor everytime were the MTN ones! 

But other than that, the sound of music tribute obviously comes to mind!

• Love 2
37 minutes ago, Leography said:

There are way too many to list tbh! But the ones that left my jaw on the floor everytime were the MTN ones! 

But other than that, the sound of music tribute obviously comes to mind!

I just remembered the times I try to recreate the final choreography in my room 😭😭😭 

And I even performed MTN in front of a friend back in the day 😭 bring those times back. 

• Love 2

I love the Applause VMA performance so much, it’s a classic for me. I remember trying to recreate the whole performance in my room when I first watched it, with the costume changes and stuff... After all these years I still can’t believe how fast the last outfit change was 😂😊

• Love 1

The paparazzi art piece at the vma's is iconic ! But there all of her performances are great. I love the tribute to Alexander McQueen,  the bad romance/ speechless when she breaks the glass and play on a piano on fire 🤩 , the much music award with her boobs on fire too lmao . She's a great performer,  the best ❤

• Love 1

There are so many to choose from. Some high ranking ones for me would probably be Paparazzi @ VMA's, and Chromatica Medley @ VMA's (I can remember trying dancing along with her). If it counts, TEOG @ JWT was also memorable for the vocals and the feels

• Love 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...