A Kind Word For Your Day

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Be kind with your mind. If you are struggling with something you will get over this. Take care little monster, the monster family is here for you 🤍

"A gentle word, a kind look, a good-natured smile can work wonders and accomplish miracles" - William Hazlitt It's the quote written on the philosophic calendar I always keep on my desk, and I read at the beginning of each day ❤️

Beautiful quote! Thank you for sharing ❤️

Posted Images

Gaga could say the smallest thing, and my day would just brighten up. Crazy or not, Gaga helps w my mental health. She does a lot, and I couldn’t imagine the weight on her. We expect so much from her, we can’t forget her mental health as well.

"A gentle word, a kind look, a good-natured smile can work wonders and accomplish miracles" - William Hazlitt

It's the quote written on the philosophic calendar I always keep on my desk, and I read at the beginning of each day ❤️

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Giulia Monster said:

"A gentle word, a kind look, a good-natured smile can work wonders and accomplish miracles" - William Hazlitt

It's the quote written on the philosophic calendar I always keep on my desk, and I read at the beginning of each day ❤️

Beautiful quote! Thank you for sharing ❤️

• Love 2

Self Love is Key To Life: "Love yourself first and everything else falls into line. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world." 

- Lucille Ball

“Our capacity to draw happiness from aesthetic objects or material goods in fact seems critically dependent on our first satisfying a more important range of emotional or psychological needs, among them the need for understanding, for love, expression and respect.”

– Alain De Botton

Don't Give Up by Mario Benedetti

Don’t give up, you still have time
to reach up and start anew,
Accept your shadows,
Bury your fears,
Free your burdens,
Fly again.

Don’t give up, that’s what life is
Continue the journey,
Follow your dreams,
Unstuck time,
Move the rubble,
And uncover the sky.

Don’t give up, please don’t give way,
Even if the cold burns,
Even if fear bites,
Even if the sun sets,
And the wind goes silent,
There is still fire in your soul
There is still life in your dreams.

Because life is yours and yours is the desire
Because you have loved it and because I love you
Because wine exists and love is true.
Because there are no wounds that time doesn’t cure.

To open the doors,
Take away the locks,
Abandon the walls that have protected you,
To live life and accept the challenge
Get back laughter,
Practice a song,
Lower the guard and extend the hands
Open the wings
And try again,
Celebrate life and take back the skies.

Don’t give up, please don’t give way,
Even if the cold burns,
Even if fear bites,
Even if the sun sets,
And the wind goes silent,
There is still fire in your soul
There is still life in your dreams.

Because every day is a new beginning,
Because this is the hour and the best moment.
Because you are not alone, because I love you.

“Always keep your eyes open. Keep watching. Because whatever you see can inspire you.” 

— Grace Coddington

I really love this quote. It’s very true. We can have inspiration in front of us and never notice. 

Marry The Night is always the song I always listen to when I'm feeling down, it gives me strength even when I feel like I can't keep going anymore, especially the "I won't give up on my life" bit. It hits too close to home for me

• Love 1
3 hours ago, justagirlvic said:

Marry The Night is always the song I always listen to when I'm feeling down, it gives me strength even when I feel like I can't keep going anymore, especially the "I won't give up on my life" bit. It hits too close to home for me

The whole video and song is very inspiring. Gaga did her best during the shoot of the video and gave us a great positive mesage to all of us. And I'm glad you identify with that song. In fact, must of us identify with the track. :bff:

“You don’t have to be positive all the time. It’s perfectly okay to feel sad, angry, annoyed, frustrated, scared and anxious. Having feelings doesn’t make you a negative person. It makes you human.”

— Lori Deschene

“Confront the dark parts of yourself, and work to banish them with illumination and forgiveness. Your willingness to wrestle with your demons will cause your angels to sing.”

– August Wilson