How did Gaga helped you with your Mental Health?

During my mourning time, listening to “Joanne” makes me feel much better. This album is my second favorite of Lady Gaga, and really makes you feel and understand this pain. I'm going to send my mom the title track but with the lyrics in Spanish so she can understand.

Lady's got a killer groove, and you've got a lot to lose

7G3wb4h.thumb.jpg.1cfa3e879de23f89cf653ce739649bbb.jpg

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We all love her for that reason <3

She actually helped me to get out of the closet in front of myself. That’s kind of weird but actually nobody spoke about gay people in my country when I was younger

When I feel depressed or emotionally unstable I search for a performance of Lady Gaga and after a while I feel better. This is the way that she helps my mental health 

On 3/3/2021 at 4:10 AM, tony said:

During my mourning time, listening to “Joanne” makes me feel much better. This album is my second favorite of Lady Gaga, and really makes you feel and understand this pain. I'm going to send my mom the title track but with the lyrics in Spanish so she can understand.

That's so sweet. I'm sure she would appreciate the gesture and would love the song. Joanne is a masterpiece ❤️

My depression and anxiety properly developed when I was 15 and got dramatically worse over lockdown. I decided to listen to Born this Way for nostalgic shits and giggles and ended up loving it, the words of every song felt so meaningful and genuine and now I love all of her music and listen every day and I can’t stop - it’s so special to me :)

8 hours ago, Spec said:

My depression and anxiety properly developed when I was 15 and got dramatically worse over lockdown. I decided to listen to Born this Way for nostalgic shits and giggles and ended up loving it, the words of every song felt so meaningful and genuine and now I love all of her music and listen every day and I can’t stop - it’s so special to me :)

This is so nice. I'm glad she helped you so much. 🤍 she's a real inspiration and she always manages to make us love ourselves. I love her so much. 

As I have already said here, for me she didn't "save" me in a specific moment of my life. She accompanied me for years and years, always being there. She brings a smile on my face every time I feel low. She gives me a shot of energy en positivity every time I feel down. She's a true gift to the world and we should treasure her 🤍 

18 hours ago, Spec said:

It's sad to see how much teenagers suffer, and the people around them don't notice that much. 

I'm very happy that you found comfort and joy in BTW, it truly has saved so many lives, including mine.

10 hours ago, gia said:

This is so nice. I'm glad she helped you so much. 🤍 she's a real inspiration and she always manages to make us love ourselves. I love her so much. 

As I have already said here, for me she didn't "save" me in a specific moment of my life. She accompanied me for years and years, always being there. She brings a smile on my face every time I feel low. She gives me a shot of energy en positivity every time I feel down. She's a true gift to the world and we should treasure her 🤍 

You described it perfectly. She's always there, no matter if I'm going through major or minor changes in my life. She's family, but she's that kind which feels like she's a part of my own self 💞