How did Gaga helped you with your Mental Health?

3 minutes ago, tony said:

I was thinking how she has supported me with her music through all these years, specially Joanne because it’s a healing album. If I meet her that’s what I would tell her, that she healed me with her music. 

Music really is healing. At my lowest points I have found myself turned towards her for her support. And she's always given that to me without even knowing me or talking to me directly. 

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We all love her for that reason <3

Gaga is such an amazing artist and human being. I'm happy to read that she saved you in such a difficult moment. She's walking art. Every day I hope the world will be kind to her. She is a strong woman but often the most big-hearted people are also the most fragile, and she shared that with us and managed to transform her pain into art. I just really hope she will be truly happy from now on and supported by people who love her. Mental health is something so important and I kind of feel that once

all yours stories are really touching 🥺  I'm happy that she has been able to help at important moments in your life ❤ I have to say that it's different for me, maybe because I'm older and I'm a fan for 2 years only .I experienced difficult things 10 years ago I would have liked to know her at that time. for me I will say that it just makes me happy. I listen to her every day, it puts me in a good mood and sometimes gives me courage and motivation. i love spending time watching her interviews too

On 2/13/2021 at 9:41 PM, devillenter said:

She actually helped me to get out of the closet in front of myself. That’s kind of weird but actually nobody spoke about gay people in my country when I was younger

I can relate with you on that. Congratulations for realizing, it's really hard to accept it first yourself ❤️

On 2/23/2021 at 1:49 AM, chimera2.0 said:

Her music always bring me joys and happiness, especially during this pandemic, she makes it much easier and more enjoyable for me.

Same!! Not just during pandemic but when I feel bad or sad in general 

On 2/23/2021 at 2:30 PM, dafniye said:

Music really is healing. At my lowest points I have found myself turned towards her for her support. And she's always given that to me without even knowing me or talking to me directly. 

Same she helps sooo many people without even being aware of it that's a true artist and good human being❤❤

On 2/23/2021 at 2:25 PM, tony said:

I was thinking how she has supported me with her music through all these years, specially Joanne because it’s a healing album. If I meet her that’s what I would tell her, that she healed me with her music. 

I would tell her that I love her so much and that she helped preventing from killing myself🥺

On 2/10/2021 at 7:48 AM, queenal19 said:

Your story is so beautiful and I’m proud of you 🥰

I struggle with chronic depression, anxiety and eating disorders. I felt suicidal all the time, and on my darkest times, I just wanted to quit every single day. I was named Reyna after my aunt died in a car accident. As I started going to therapy and taking meds, I discovered Joanne’s story, and I felt particularly touched by it. Gaga became that living angel my aun sent me in order to save me.

For that & much more, I’m forever grateful

I got tears in my eyes reading this🥺❤❤. I hope you feel much better now 

On 2/12/2021 at 7:59 PM, Leography said:

All your stories are really beautiful 🥺❤️ 

I really feel sorry for people mocking those who feel such a deep connexion to music and artists. As dafniye said, it's SO much more than that!

Yesss!! Some people don't get that or some people bully you for it or just thinks it's a fase when its clearly not 

On 2/13/2021 at 10:43 PM, blessedbyartpop said:

She helped me to believe myself...

Samee and accepting myself

On 2/13/2021 at 11:08 PM, taygerm said:

she saved my life, I love her so so so much

Me too I would sacrifice myself for her thats how much I love this woman😭

On 2/14/2021 at 12:06 PM, tony said:

That’s why I keep supporting her, because she has done a lot for us and other people. 

She deserves the world and beyond🥺

On 2/21/2021 at 2:06 AM, LittleMonster07 said:

She really with my mental health by giving me support, and telling us what she feels like (ie: 911 or Replay off of chromatica). She is a person that is beside you when she not beside you but is still cheering you on. These reasons and tons more are why I am a little monster.

Yes I love her so much cuz she's always been honest with her fans since day 1🥺❤❤

1 minute ago, taygerm said:

She definitely cared for her fans from day one!

Yes that's one of the reasons I love her so much🥺

On 2/13/2021 at 11:15 PM, gia said:

There's lot of love around here 🤍

Yes everyone loves everyone here🥰

On 2/21/2021 at 11:37 PM, socruelsasha said:

Chromatica really heals me when i give up. This is my cure for a long time now

For me its gagas entire discography 

On 2/21/2021 at 3:22 AM, Judas said:

Whenever i am anxious or worried i play one of my gaga records. Her music is so important to me whenever I am stressed

Me 2🥺 I play it on Spotify cuz I donthave any vinyls or cd tho

On 2/21/2021 at 6:48 AM, MaryJaneHolland said:

Gaga has made me feel less alone with my mental health issues. Each one of her albums helps me face the world during my worst days . I also can't thank her enough for using her platform & releasing her discretion of her personal mental health issues to speak on the importance of mental health.

She's sooo kind and awesome I love her I can't describe it 😭❤I always put BTW when I feel like trash and it always helps😖

On 2/21/2021 at 12:57 AM, _ratttos_ said:

Oh my god I'm so sorry that you went through that 💔💔

The truth is I've never had a real friend and my family were always busy so basically gaga was not only my idol but also my friend any my mother.

She always helped me and she was always there for me no matter what. 

So yes. She's my everything.  And I could never love anyone like her❤

Me2 I never had real friends and my parents don't love me for me so I see gaga as my best friend and my mom wich can seem weird to some people 

19 minutes ago, taygerm said:

That's why I love her and I will always love!

Same the last thing I'll be thinking about when I die is probably her ngl

14 minutes ago, taygerm said:

born this way makes me feel so special. I love this song. a cultural reset!

Yesss ooh there ain't no other way

6 hours ago, taygerm said:

She definitely cared for her fans from day one!

I totally I agree that she one of the artists that care for fan the most. And many of little monsters always show love and support to her but kinda sad there are still some ungrateful fans. The silence during Chromatica is worrying but many little monsters saying that she's lazy or she hates her fans just because of the lack of performance. Sometimes I think she really deserves a better fanbase. 

5 hours ago, chimera2.0 said:

I totally I agree that she one of the artists that care for fan the most. And many of little monsters always show love and support to her but kinda sad there are still some ungrateful fans. The silence during Chromatica is worrying but many little monsters saying that she's lazy or she hates her fans just because of the lack of performance. Sometimes I think she really deserves a better fanbase. 

Yeah it hurt me too when everyone jumped her bones when she wouldn't promote. Some fans act like leeches and are never happy with anything they're given. They always find faults with anything and everything. 

32 minutes ago, dafniye said:

Yeah it hurt me too when everyone jumped her bones when she wouldn't promote. Some fans act like leeches and are never happy with anything they're given. They always find faults with anything and everything. 

It's both sad and ridiculous to witnessed how many fans praised the album when it came out and then now trash it everyday. Tbf this era didn't have as many materials as others (for obvious reasons) but the way they can't differentiate between era and album is sad. She put a lot of effort and emotion in this album but some really don't know how to appreciate it.

Just now, chimera2.0 said:

It's both sad and ridiculous to witnessed how many fans praised the album when it came out and then now trash it everyday. Tbf this era didn't have as many materials as others (for obvious reasons) but the way they can't differentiate between era and album is sad. She put a lot of effort and emotion in this album but some really don't know how to appreciate it.

Oh yeah. "____ aged like milk", "this track is so trash", "worst song in the whole album" and so much rude sh*t. 

And they're so hypocritical that when gaga does something (like does the VMA performance, sing the national anthem etc) they praise her. And then when she goes silent they trash her. It's a constant toxic cycle. 

6 minutes ago, chimera2.0 said:

Some the LM's are very ungrateful these days

7 hours ago, chimera2.0 said:

I hate the ungrateful fans that don't care about her health

Just now, taygerm said:

I'm not talking about tweeting. fans are waiting for her to perform and promote for the album. she did a lot of stress during the pandemic and I think it affected her illness. Nobody likes to perform in an empty room but there are those who do

You don’t have to perform to promote the album, I think you missunderstood... there are people who expect her to lift a finger about the album she spent so much time on making

1 hour ago, dafniye said:

Oh yeah. "____ aged like milk", "this track is so trash", "worst song in the whole album" and so much rude sh*t. 

And they're so hypocritical that when gaga does something (like does the VMA performance, sing the national anthem etc) they praise her. And then when she goes silent they trash her. It's a constant toxic cycle. 

yes and when they see someone ranks Chromatica as their most favorite album of Gaga they quote and make fun fun of it. But the most ridiculous I think is I saw someone say that they wouldn't stream Chromatica unless Gaga did some promo. Can't they just enjoy the music?

1 minute ago, chimera2.0 said:

yes and when they see someone ranks Chromatica as their most favorite album of Gaga they quote and make fun fun of it. But the most ridiculous I think is I saw someone say that they wouldn't stream Chromatica unless Gaga did some promo. Can't they just enjoy the music?

Stan twitter is so toxic 😡

15 minutes ago, taygerm said:

harsh but correct. Gaga does her best for her fans but some fans are ungrateful. They want more from her.

Exactly!!

She helped a lot of us by just simply being present during an award show or interview!!

4 minutes ago, chimera2.0 said:

Yes, I don’t understand why they wouldn’t stream the album unless there’s promo