How did Gaga helped you with your Mental Health?

Your story is so beautiful and I’m proud of you 🥰

I struggle with chronic depression, anxiety and eating disorders. I felt suicidal all the time, and on my darkest times, I just wanted to quit every single day. I was named Reyna after my aunt died in a car accident. As I started going to therapy and taking meds, I discovered Joanne’s story, and I felt particularly touched by it. Gaga became that living angel my aun sent me in order to save me.

For that & much more, I’m forever grateful

• Love 1
  • Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We all love her for that reason <3

She actually helped me to get out of the closet in front of myself. That’s kind of weird but actually nobody spoke about gay people in my country when I was younger

Gaga is such an amazing artist and human being. I'm happy to read that she saved you in such a difficult moment. She's walking art. Every day I hope the world will be kind to her. She is a strong woman but often the most big-hearted people are also the most fragile, and she shared that with us and managed to transform her pain into art. I just really hope she will be truly happy from now on and supported by people who love her. Mental health is something so important and I kind of feel that once

7 hours ago, queenal19 said:

I struggle with chronic depression, anxiety and eating disorders. I felt suicidal all the time, and on my darkest times, I just wanted to quit every single day. I was named Reyna after my aunt died in a car accident. As I started going to therapy and taking meds, I discovered Joanne’s story, and I felt particularly touched by it. Gaga became that living angel my aun sent me in order to save me.

Thank you so much for your story. ❤️ Please remember that you are not alone. And Joanne is a very special album, and your aunt is taking care of you from Heaven. ❤️ 

Lady's got a killer groove, and you've got a lot to lose

7G3wb4h.thumb.jpg.1cfa3e879de23f89cf653ce739649bbb.jpg

All your stories are really beautiful 🥺❤️ 

I really feel sorry for people mocking those who feel such a deep connexion to music and artists. As dafniye said, it's SO much more than that!

• Thanks 1
On 2/10/2021 at 7:48 AM, queenal19 said:

This is so beautiful. I'm so happy for you to find Joanne. 🤍 Gaga's saved so many lives.

Feel free to contact me if you need :) Believe me, people are happy you are in the world! Don't forget your worth 💪🏼

• Love 1
9 hours ago, gia said:

This is so beautiful. I'm so happy for you to find Joanne. 🤍 Gaga's saved so many lives.

Feel free to contact me if you need :) Believe me, people are happy you are in the world! Don't forget your worth 💪🏼

You're so kind <3 ty, I teared up a little bit. I'm so lucky fo being part of this community, where I feel loved <3

4 hours ago, queenal19 said:

You're so kind <3 ty, I teared up a little bit. I'm so lucky fo being part of this community, where I feel loved <3

There's lot of love around here 🤍

12 hours ago, taygerm said:

she saved my life, I love her so so so much

12 hours ago, blessedbyartpop said:

She's a lifesaver. She's a angel who has no wings..

16 hours ago, devillenter said:

She actually helped me to get out of the closet in front of myself. That’s kind of weird but actually nobody spoke about gay people in my country when I was younger

She saved so many lives 😍 she has a special place in our hearts and in our world 😍

That’s why I keep supporting her, because she has done a lot for us and other people. 

• Love 1

Oh my god I'm so sorry that you went through that 💔💔

The truth is I've never had a real friend and my family were always busy so basically gaga was not only my idol but also my friend any my mother.

She always helped me and she was always there for me no matter what. 

So yes. She's my everything.  And I could never love anyone like her❤

She really with my mental health by giving me support, and telling us what she feels like (ie: 911 or Replay off of chromatica). She is a person that is beside you when she not beside you but is still cheering you on. These reasons and tons more are why I am a little monster.

Gaga has made me feel less alone with my mental health issues. Each one of her albums helps me face the world during my worst days . I also can't thank her enough for using her platform & releasing her discretion of her personal mental health issues to speak on the importance of mental health.

2 hours ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Gaga has made me feel less alone with my mental health issues. Each one of her albums helps me face the world during my worst days . I also can't thank her enough for using her platform & releasing her discretion of her personal mental health issues to speak on the importance of mental health.

This is so nice to read! I'm sure Gaga would be very happy to know how much she helped you 🤍

By the way, I love your profile pic!

This is a tricky question. When she disappeared at the beginning of 2013 I felt depressed a lot. There was a lot of going on in my life at that times but Gaga kept me motivated. But when she injured herself and disappeared I felt like I'm losing my only motivation. So, when she is posting, tweeting, doing ANYTHING I feel okay. But when she disappears I'm in dark places again.

On 2/21/2021 at 10:05 AM, Kaan Kaymaz said:

This is a tricky question. When she disappeared at the beginning of 2013 I felt depressed a lot. There was a lot of going on in my life at that times but Gaga kept me motivated. But when she injured herself and disappeared I felt like I'm losing my only motivation. So, when she is posting, tweeting, doing ANYTHING I feel okay. But when she disappears I'm in dark places again.

even when she’s not online remember she’s always thinking of you and cares for you. she loves her little monsters. i hope you’re doing okay

On 2/14/2021 at 2:06 PM, tony said:

That’s why I keep supporting her, because she has done a lot for us and other people. 

On 2/21/2021 at 8:48 AM, MaryJaneHolland said:

I'm so glad you have her for that. It's really funny how almost millions of people relate to her story. Like bits and pieces of it or maybe a whole lot of it. 

She is so lovely and I'm so glad she is in the life of you and all of us. 

10 hours ago, chimera2.0 said:

Her music always bring me joys and happiness, especially during this pandemic, she makes it much easier and more enjoyable for me.

Me too. Her music is so helpful during this time

6 hours ago, dafniye said:

I'm so glad you have her for that. It's really funny how almost millions of people relate to her story. Like bits and pieces of it or maybe a whole lot of it. 

She is so lovely and I'm so glad she is in the life of you and all of us. 

I was thinking how she has supported me with her music through all these years, specially Joanne because it’s a healing album. If I meet her that’s what I would tell her, that she healed me with her music.