9 hours ago, dafniye said:

I'm very frustrated for gaga. Y'all might have probably seen the 'video' circulating around todag from a couple of days ago, and it saddens me that she clearly wanted privacy yet some disrespectful people still got a chance to video her and now it's all over the internet.

Maybe it was to protect her from getting COVID. Because In the video you can see se was dressed very normal. 

Lady's got a killer groove, and you've got a lot to lose

7G3wb4h.thumb.jpg.1cfa3e879de23f89cf653ce739649bbb.jpg

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know some of you goes have a lot to rant about so this is a place to let it go, just let go of all the anger in a comment and people might relate to you. also this is mostly for mental health rants, but other stuff are allowed too  

So, some of you may remember my other thread where I talked about difficulties I was facing with my work. Turns out, starting this weekend I'll start looking for another job.  It's one thing doubting yourself, but having your boss picking fights with you just because she doesn't like that you're working from home (WHEN THE GOVERNEMENT EXPLICITLY SAID TO DO SO) is NOT OKAY.  I'm so done with it. It'll probably be the same elsewhere (I work in graphic design, this isn't a really "people"

Yes. Leave that job. You don’t need to work for people like your boss. They don’t really care about thirty employees, they only are about themselves and that’s not right.  Being in a toxic environment like that is not good for you. So it’s a great decision if you’re planning to quit there.  Good luck my dear. ✨

Posted Images

1 hour ago, tony said:

Maybe it was to protect her from getting COVID. Because In the video you can see se was dressed very normal. 

I don't think so. She came to the hotel without those precautions. She did look a bit down there and Natali? (I presume) hugged her too. I just think it was rude. She was going through a lot during that time and the media should have respected that. 

5 hours ago, dafniye said:

I don't think so. She came to the hotel without those precautions. She did look a bit down there and Natali? (I presume) hugged her too. I just think it was rude. She was going through a lot during that time and the media should have respected that. 

You know how the paparazzi are. They’ll always get a way to take pictures or record videos. 

Lady's got a killer groove, and you've got a lot to lose

7G3wb4h.thumb.jpg.1cfa3e879de23f89cf653ce739649bbb.jpg