9 hours ago, dafniye said:

I'm very frustrated for gaga. Y'all might have probably seen the 'video' circulating around todag from a couple of days ago, and it saddens me that she clearly wanted privacy yet some disrespectful people still got a chance to video her and now it's all over the internet.

Maybe it was to protect her from getting COVID. Because In the video you can see se was dressed very normal. 

Lady's got a killer groove, and you've got a lot to lose

7G3wb4h.thumb.jpg.1cfa3e879de23f89cf653ce739649bbb.jpg

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know some of you goes have a lot to rant about so this is a place to let it go, just let go of all the anger in a comment and people might relate to you. also this is mostly for mental health rants, but other stuff are allowed too  

So, some of you may remember my other thread where I talked about difficulties I was facing with my work. Turns out, starting this weekend I'll start looking for another job.  It's one thing doubting yourself, but having your boss picking fights with you just because she doesn't like that you're working from home (WHEN THE GOVERNEMENT EXPLICITLY SAID TO DO SO) is NOT OKAY.  I'm so done with it. It'll probably be the same elsewhere (I work in graphic design, this isn't a really "people"

Yes. Leave that job. You don’t need to work for people like your boss. They don’t really care about thirty employees, they only are about themselves and that’s not right.  Being in a toxic environment like that is not good for you. So it’s a great decision if you’re planning to quit there.  Good luck my dear. ✨

Posted Images

1 hour ago, tony said:

Maybe it was to protect her from getting COVID. Because In the video you can see se was dressed very normal. 

I don't think so. She came to the hotel without those precautions. She did look a bit down there and Natali? (I presume) hugged her too. I just think it was rude. She was going through a lot during that time and the media should have respected that. 

5 hours ago, dafniye said:

I don't think so. She came to the hotel without those precautions. She did look a bit down there and Natali? (I presume) hugged her too. I just think it was rude. She was going through a lot during that time and the media should have respected that. 

You know how the paparazzi are. They’ll always get a way to take pictures or record videos. 

2 hours ago, tony said:

You know how the paparazzi are. They’ll always get a way to take pictures or record videos. 

Yeah. Makes me really sad for her. Poor woman can't have an ounce of a normal day

10 hours ago, dafniye said:

Yeah. Makes me really sad for her. Poor woman can't have an ounce of a normal day

That’s why many celebrities have spoken about this situation, it’s sad because they just want privacy. 

And being a paparazzi it’s just a horrible work. I can’t imagine celebrating getting anxious when they see one 

6 hours ago, tony said:

That’s why many celebrities have spoken about this situation, it’s sad because they just want privacy. 

And being a paparazzi it’s just a horrible work. I can’t imagine celebrating getting anxious when they see one 

Yeah. I understand that most celebrities / artist sometimes stay relevant because of the same paparazzi, but it should be consensual and with limits. They cross limits and do horrendous deeds. 

• 4 weeks later...

My father is constantly controlling the way I dress. I don't dress provocatively at all. I mostly wear trousers/leggings and t-shirts that reach my lower back or sometimes my thighs. He tells me to not wear this outside, change before doing that and/or scolds me. I feel so awful after that and it just makes me sad. I never wear anything revealing, just some leggings which may define the shape of my legs, but that's it. Those too are a bit loose and not that tight. I don't know what to do with this and he makes me very angry. 

43 minutes ago, dafniye said:

My father is constantly controlling the way I dress. I don't dress provocatively at all. I mostly wear trousers/leggings and t-shirts that reach my lower back or sometimes my thighs. He tells me to not wear this outside, change before doing that and/or scolds me. I feel so awful after that and it just makes me sad. I never wear anything revealing, just some leggings which may define the shape of my legs, but that's it. Those too are a bit loose and not that tight. I don't know what to do with this and he makes me very angry. 

I'm sorry for you. Don't feel awful about it , it must be very frustrating for you but I'm sure you're looking great  , you just don't have the same taste or opinion. I don't have advice because sometimes the thing you can do is just be brave and wait until you are free and independent so you can have the possibility to Express yourself more.  Be brave and strong ❤

• Love 1
  • ★ Moderator
On 3/25/2021 at 11:59 PM, dafniye said:

Aww love 💜 first off i love you bestie 🥺. Never ever change the way you are, i used to be a rebel child and in that way my parents learned like not to comment or mess with stuffs i like or into (it sounds bad i know 😭) but it helped me. Im not asking you to be a rebel of course but just hang in there, your time will come when you can finally be free and yourself, keep hope that the day will come. Im sorry i dont have much advice but we are here for you eitheir way. 💜🧡💖💘

• Love 1
On 3/25/2021 at 7:48 PM, Adeline said:

I'm sorry for you. Don't feel awful about it , it must be very frustrating for you but I'm sure you're looking great  , you just don't have the same taste or opinion. I don't have advice because sometimes the thing you can do is just be brave and wait until you are free and independent so you can have the possibility to Express yourself more.  Be brave and strong ❤

Thank you. Your words are enough. I appreciate them a lot ❤️

2 hours ago, Ray said:

Aww love 💜 first off i love you bestie 🥺. Never ever change the way you are, i used to be a rebel child and in that way my parents learned like not to comment or mess with stuffs i like or into (it sounds bad i know 😭) but it helped me. Im not asking you to be a rebel of course but just hang in there, your time will come when you can finally be free and yourself, keep hope that the day will come. Im sorry i dont have much advice but we are here for you eitheir way. 💜🧡💖💘

I love you too! 

I'm not going to change, don't worry. It's one of the many topics we argue on and he constantly scolds me on, so if it's still going then that means I'm holding my ground. That's what's keeping me going, the thought of freedom. Thank you for being here ❤️ it was a good feeling to get that off my chest. 

• ★ Moderator
12 hours ago, dafniye said:

Thank you. Your words are enough. I appreciate them a lot ❤️

I love you too! 

I'm not going to change, don't worry. It's one of the many topics we argue on and he constantly scolds me on, so if it's still going then that means I'm holding my ground. That's what's keeping me going, the thought of freedom. Thank you for being here ❤️ it was a good feeling to get that off my chest. 

Always bestie, happy that you choose to stay your ground. Youre strong ❤