1 minute ago, dafniye said:

Me too. But honestly, a father is a father. No matter how many people I have in my life nobody can give me the attention he was supposed to give me. There will always be a whole in my heart. 

I completely understand, they say people with daddy issues often find it hard to find the correct partner... I hope that wouldn’t be the case with you.

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know some of you goes have a lot to rant about so this is a place to let it go, just let go of all the anger in a comment and people might relate to you. also this is mostly for mental health rants, but other stuff are allowed too  

So, some of you may remember my other thread where I talked about difficulties I was facing with my work. Turns out, starting this weekend I'll start looking for another job.  It's one thing doubting yourself, but having your boss picking fights with you just because she doesn't like that you're working from home (WHEN THE GOVERNEMENT EXPLICITLY SAID TO DO SO) is NOT OKAY.  I'm so done with it. It'll probably be the same elsewhere (I work in graphic design, this isn't a really "people"

Yes. Leave that job. You don’t need to work for people like your boss. They don’t really care about thirty employees, they only are about themselves and that’s not right.  Being in a toxic environment like that is not good for you. So it’s a great decision if you’re planning to quit there.  Good luck my dear. ✨

Posted Images

1 minute ago, taygerm said:

Since I haven't a relationship with my father, I don't know about it :(

I'm so sorry. It can leave you really empty if you don't have one. 

Just now, Tan Nazlı said:

I completely understand, they say people with daddy issues often find it hard to find the correct partner... I hope that wouldn’t be the case with you.

I kind of think it is the case with me. I get attracted to men much older than me who are affectionate, caring etc because I think I look for the attention he didn't give to me in them. 

Just now, dafniye said:

I'm so sorry. It can leave you really empty if you don't have one. 

I kind of think it is the case with me. I get attracted to men much older than me who are affectionate, caring etc because I think I look for the attention he didn't give to me in them. 

Just make sure you are happy, that’s all that matters ❤️ Be with the ones who will make you feel at home

1 minute ago, Tan Nazlı said:

Just make sure you are happy, that’s all that matters ❤️ Be with the ones who will make you feel at home

Thank you. I'm currently talking to a guy and he makes me feel really happy. So I hope it works out with him. 

1 minute ago, dafniye said:

Thank you. I'm currently talking to a guy and he makes me feel really happy. So I hope it works out with him. 

So happy to hear that! Hope it goes well for both of you...

Just now, Tan Nazlı said:

So happy to hear that! Hope it goes well for both of you...

Thank you ❤️

If it does, I'm planning on turning him into a little monster haha

1 hour ago, Tan Nazlı said:

I turned my ex into one too 😂 that’s just so much fun

Really?? Now he can't probably listen to gaga without thinking about you. Which is just brutal 💀

2 minutes ago, Gagas_artpoptech said:

Omggg😭lemme make my crush a LM so he thinks about me all the time

That's one way to do it. It does happen quite often, not only with crushes, but with friends too. Every song or artist my friends have introduced me to always remind me of them. So it's a bittersweet feeling if you are not on good terms anymore. 

4 minutes ago, dafniye said:

That's one way to do it. It does happen quite often, not only with crushes, but with friends too. Every song or artist my friends have introduced me to always remind me of them. So it's a bittersweet feeling if you are not on good terms anymore. 

Omg it makes so much sense😭I love this idea tbh

On 2/23/2021 at 10:44 PM, godofchromatica said:

So busy but ı like 

GL❤❤🥺

14 minutes ago, Gagas_artpoptech said:

Omg it makes so much sense😭I love this idea tbh

GL❤❤🥺

Yeah it does. It hurts a lot especially if that person hurt you so now you can't even enjoy a song because of them

42 minutes ago, dafniye said:

Yes, it becomes bittersweet after not being on good terms

On 1/24/2021 at 6:25 AM, BrodyBanks said:

If this is a place to rant, I am about to open my emotional floodgates. With the pandemic, I have been staying with my parents and my two sisters. It has been AMAZING to have people to be with when so many are dealing with issues by themselves this year, but we do have lots of drama between each other. Most of it has to do with masks and social distancing. Both my parents are Republicans, although my Mom is kind of an Independent (Voted for Obama in 2008), and they don't seem to care about health guidelines. They host parties and go out to eat constantly, even with increasing cases in our area and a large elderly population. Even worse, my Dad travels constantly and works with many old people. In comparison, I am very careful and attempt to social distance as much as possible. I avoid eating out to protect our service workers, and instead order in when I have the chance. It is just very stressful because I feel helpless in my efforts, as they are very likely to get Covid due to their lifestyle and spread it to me. So I now have feelings of anger and resentment, as I now constantly think "What is the point of trying".  Thanks for letting me rant, don't know how to end this though. Feel free to respond. Lots of Love, Brody.

Be brave❤❤