A Safe Place To Rant!

godofchromatica

38 minutes ago, godofchromatica said:

Thank you so much 💓

I started!💓

You got the job?? I'm so happy for you! See, I told you that you'd get it. It truly makes me so, so happy for that. I hope it's at a great place and that it's a fresh start for you! 

Sending love ❤️

On 1/23/2021 at 11:39 PM, godofchromatica said:

Hello I’m a graphic designer I applied for a lot of jobs during the pandemic process, but I did not get positive results.I could not find a job even though I had been educated for this job for years.I started to question myself and started to affect my mental health because it upset me so I hope I can find a job soon because I do not want my creativity to be blunt and I need money on these days only thing is give me hope is Lady Gaga Thank you for reading and sorry for my english if ı write something wrong

Well I can say you are a very good grafic designer ❤️

My father is always trying to get rid of the cat and it always makes me so angry. She just had a surgery recently so she's been wearing the cone of shame to not infect her wound by licking/scratching etc. He saw her with the cone and asked why she was wearing that. I told him that it was an infection (if I had told him about the surgery he would have scolded me for spending so much money on her) and he said this is a problem she will bring diseases home. I'm so tired of this.

1 minute ago, dafniye said:

My father is always trying to get rid of the cat and it always makes me so angry. She just had a surgery recently so she's been wearing the cone of shame to not infect her wound by licking/scratching etc. He saw her with the cone and asked why she was wearing that. I told him that it was an infection (if I had told him about the surgery he would have scolded me for spending so much money on her) and he said this is a problem she will bring diseases home. I'm so tired of this.

Thinking that a cat will bring disease doesn’t make sense at all, also you’re such a good person for doing all this...

2 minutes ago, Tan Nazlı said:

Thinking that a cat will bring disease doesn’t make sense at all, also you’re such a good person for doing all this...

He thinks that she carries diseases which is really stupid.

And I'm just doing what any responsible human would do. She's in my care so she deserves to be taken care of <3

1 hour ago, dafniye said:

He thinks that she carries diseases which is really stupid.

And I'm just doing what any responsible human would do. She's in my care so she deserves to be taken care of <3

You’re great 🤩

4 hours ago, dafniye said:

Wth your dad is so mean😭

Just now, Tan Nazlı said:

I hope you can find the right people who can fill his place 😔

Me too. But honestly, a father is a father. No matter how many people I have in my life nobody can give me the attention he was supposed to give me. There will always be a whole in my heart.