Ideas for Self Love, Care & Acceptance

13 minutes ago, dafniye said:

Yeah it's better to get rid of non useful stuff first so that you'll have more space too. 

I'm making list there are many thing with unforgettable memories that I rarely use them but so hard to get rid of them though.  

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A long bath with candles, book and music is my idea of self care evening. Or morning. Or afternoon. It depends. 😆

I definitely recommend it! 

I have recently discovered that exercise improves my mood, plus it improves my physique, which is an added bonus

6 minutes ago, chimera2.0 said:

I'm making list there are many thing with unforgettable memories that I rarely use them but so hard to get rid of them though.  

Maybe you can store them in a storage area or someplace where you can keep them if you want them in the future. I have a couple of inside my bed for this same reason lol

4 minutes ago, dafniye said:

Maybe you can store them in a storage area or someplace where you can keep them if you want them in the future. I have a couple of inside my bed for this same reason lol

This is an amazing idea but i'm afraid that some things could be broken like some of my glass sculptures.

Just now, chimera2.0 said:

This is an amazing idea but i'm afraid that some things could be broken like some of my glass sculptures.

Oh yeah those you have to be careful with. How about on top of your cupboards or closet? 

4 minutes ago, dafniye said:

Oh yeah those you have to be careful with. How about on top of your cupboards or closet? 

I've thought about getting a cupboard I think I would be in a vicious circle because all the cupboards and closet in my house are a mess. So I really have to getting rid of them.

6 minutes ago, chimera2.0 said:

I've thought about getting a cupboard I think I would be in a vicious circle because all the cupboards and closet in my house are a mess. So I really have to getting rid of them.

Aww I'm sorry. Hope you don't have too many memories attached. 

1 minute ago, taygerm said:

I hope you get rid of it as soon as possible!

I find it very difficult because they're link to many of my good memories. I totally acknowledge that they are inessential and I would forget about them very quick after getting rid of them but I just couldn't do it. Maybe I could do it with other people.