Get to know more Monsters!!

Hi Monsters, 

My name is Marko! I’ve been a little monster since FOREVER!! I really want to connect and expand with monsters!! I believe that this is best way!! Please respond with why you’re a monster? What made you love gaga? 

I’ll go first: I’ve been a fan since I was 10–and I’m currently 22. I was bullied severely at school. I was made fun of from my clothes, the way I talked, and etc. It got so bad that I had to miss days of school, because I was scared to go. This is the time I moved schools, and also discovered Gaga. She allowed me to be free, and felt love. She was my friend that I never had. Ever since I stood by her side!! 

I am so excited to get to know you guys!! Feel free!! 

• Love 2
  • 2 weeks later...

How nobody has replied to your topic!?? 
but here I am. ♡ 

My name is Tony and I’m 25 years old. 
I love Lady Gaga since 2008. I first knew about her when I watched Just Dance for the first time on MTV, and then watched her live as 2008 Miss Universe Pageant. She has helped me through my life, and I’ll always be there for her. 

Nice to meet you! Welcome to the forum and take care. ❤️

Lady's got a killer groove, and you've got a lot to lose

7G3wb4h.thumb.jpg.1cfa3e879de23f89cf653ce739649bbb.jpg

I love Gaga because she’s such a genuine, kind person who wants to make the world a better place and I believe she’s done that through her music and activism. I became a little monster when Perfect Illusion was released shortly after I came out to my family as gay because to me that song represented everything I felt about my family and who I am not being true until that moment.

• Love 2
On 2/2/2021 at 12:41 AM, BrooklynNights13 said:

I love Gaga because she’s such a genuine, kind person who wants to make the world a better place and I believe she’s done that through her music and activism. I became a little monster when Perfect Illusion was released shortly after I came out to my family as gay because to me that song represented everything I felt about my family and who I am not being true until that moment.

This is such a nice story!

I love Gaga's big heart and I truly love her mind! She's so intelligent... people who just hear her music think she's just a pop singer but if you listen to it you actually realise what a ingenious mind there is behind every lyrics and composition. She takes me to a journey every time.

Nice to meet you Marko! Hope you'll stick around

• Love 1