• ★ Moderator
1 hour ago, Bruno said:

It’s sad how your friend started to talk about other things instead of fixing your problems. I hope you’re doing well after this situation and I’m glad you decided to stay away from her you don’t deserve a friend like that 

Thank you. And yes, you’re right. But you know what? I’ve learned a lot from this and I’m moving on. In the end your real friends are the only ones who will support you unconditionally. 

I think when love is pure you try to understand the reasons why.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I used to have toxic friends way back in high school who had some superiority complex due to our school's exclusivity. Whenever I called them out, they gaslight me like I'm some kind of "angel" as they say. I slowly gravitated away from them and I honestly thankful for that. Unfortunately, I also got into a toxic relationship with an ex and still in a toxic relationship with my family. Nevertheless, I try to burn bridges "peacefully," by slowly gravitating away. Happy to see some of them st

Hello everyone, I hope you are okay and healthy.    I want to bring up this topic for the Mental Health section because it is something that affects a lot of us, and we can feel really sad/depressed about it.  I've actually recently gotten out of a Toxic Friendship and it put me in a really bad place but I have now recovered and am doing ok, I also know a lot of people who have been/still are in Toxic Friendships and I can see how it effects other people.   So, I want to kn

Toxic people are the worst thing that can happen to you at school or at work. Because unfortunately we have to spend time with them there. I have many experiences with such people. Unfortunately... But you can cut yourself off from everything when the time is right.

Posted Images