Toxic Friendships

danieldubla

• ★ Senior Moderator
1 hour ago, Bruno said:

It’s sad how your friend started to talk about other things instead of fixing your problems. I hope you’re doing well after this situation and I’m glad you decided to stay away from her you don’t deserve a friend like that 

Thank you. And yes, you’re right. But you know what? I’ve learned a lot from this and I’m moving on. In the end your real friends are the only ones who will support you unconditionally. 

I think when love is pure you try to understand the reasons why…

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• ★ Senior Moderator
15 hours ago, p4pergangsta said:

The words toxic and friendship shouldn't be in the same sentence, guys. Please, pay attention to the people close to you.

EXACTLY! You have a good point!

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, p4pergangsta said:

The words toxic and friendship shouldn't be in the same sentence, guys. Please, pay attention to the people close to you.

Yes, you are totally right, but sometimes when we realize that the person is toxic the friendship is already created.

• Love 1

46 minutes ago, gagagoddess said:

Yes, you are totally right, but sometimes when we realize that the person is toxic the friendship is already created.

Yes, I understand. But it's important for you to realize and stay away from those who hurt you.

• Love 1

• ★ Senior Moderator
1 hour ago, p4pergangsta said:

Yes, I understand. But it's important for you to realize and stay away from those who hurt you.

Exactly. I stayed away from many people, because they are toxic and fake. They indeed hurt me, but it’s never late to stay away from fake friends. 

• Love 1

On 7/10/2021 at 10:43 AM, Tony said:

Exactly. I stayed away from many people, because they are toxic and fake. They indeed hurt me, but it’s never late to stay away from fake friends. 

Hope you are ok now and close to people who love you.

• Thanks 1

• ★ Senior Moderator
1 hour ago, p4pergangsta said:

Hope you are ok now and close to people who love you.

Thank you  :awards3:

• Love 1

57 minutes ago, Reiley said:

friendship is something so complicated. sometimes it's better to be alone.

people are complicated, this is the truth

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, Reiley said:

I'm afraid of the people you call friend.

• Sad 1

15 hours ago, Reiley said:

You can only identify good friends when you're having a bad time.

• Thanks 1

I hope that even if your good friends turned out to be toxic, and you have to severe your relationship with them,... you would can still remember at least some good times that you shared with them. I've always thought that there might be a moment that they were genuine, were your friend, and they did enjoy the moment as much as you did.

You don't have to like them again, but maybe in the time their company was fine, and you should thank them for that out of all the bad things they did to you, and move on. I might sound stumbled because I'm not good at describing, but ultimately I believe in the moments, not the personalities people are shaped to be.

3 hours ago, Peix said:

You can only identify good friends when you're having a bad time.

And when they stick with you through the hard times, you know they are to stay for life

4 hours ago, AnneBond said:

I hope that even if your good friends turned out to be toxic, and you have to severe your relationship with them,... you would can still remember at least some good times that you shared with them. I've always thought that there might be a moment that they were genuine, were your friend, and they did enjoy the moment as much as you did.

You don't have to like them again, but maybe in the time their company was fine, and you should thank them for that out of all the bad things they did to you, and move on. I might sound stumbled because I'm not good at describing, but ultimately I believe in the moments, not the personalities people are shaped to be.

That's a very lighthearted, if not ignorant way, of viewing toxic friends. But I agree with your moments belief - sometimes people being good or bad does not matter as much as what they chose to do.