danieldubla

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, taygerm said:

true, I've been dreaming of being Gaga's stylist for a long time. When my friends heard this, they laughed and mocked me :(

Didn't people also used to laugh at gaga when she would practice her academy award acceptance speech? And didn't she also get an academy award in 2019 and made a speech?? Yeah. 

Keeo on working hard and you will be her stylist someday ❤️

4 minutes ago, taygerm said:

true, I've been dreaming of being Gaga's stylist for a long time. When my friends heard this, they laughed and mocked me :(

Thick skin is what you need in this industry so just tell them to knock off. Ignoring this kind of criticism is first step to achieve your goal! 

4 minutes ago, taygerm said:

absolutely so!

I guess I'll cry, yes that speech inspired me a lot.

I cried so much that day. And even so whenever I hear that speech again. Her emotions there were raw and honest! 

On 2/16/2021 at 3:49 PM, Matt said:

Has anyone ever experienced a decent High School time? :clownmakeup:

I don't think so :crying:

On 2/21/2021 at 10:01 AM, Kaan Kaymaz said:

I delete them as soon as possible. I don't have time for that anymore.

Me too !

On 2/24/2021 at 11:07 AM, chimera2.0 said:

Thick skin is what you need in this industry so just tell them to knock off. Ignoring this kind of criticism is first step to achieve your goal! 

Period!!

On 1/23/2021 at 9:40 PM, danieldubla said:

Hello everyone, I hope you are okay and healthy. 

I want to bring up this topic for the Mental Health section because it is something that affects a lot of us, and we can feel really sad/depressed about it. 

I've actually recently gotten out of a Toxic Friendship and it put me in a really bad place but I have now recovered and am doing ok, I also know a lot of people who have been/still are in Toxic Friendships and I can see how it effects other people.

So, I want to know if you guys have been through this or if you know someone who was/is affected by a Toxic Friendship. 

Idk anyone that has been through this🥺. But I hope you left these toxic people behind for ever 

On 2/24/2021 at 1:06 PM, dafniye said:

Didn't people also used to laugh at gaga when she would practice her academy award acceptance speech? And didn't she also get an academy award in 2019 and made a speech?? Yeah. 

Keeo on working hard and you will be her stylist someday ❤️

It’s an inspiring story...

Just now, Tan Nazlı said:

It’s an inspiring story...

It really is. And when I read her Oprah interview where she said that when a reporter asked her what went through her mind when she won that Oscar she said that she saw her life flash through her eyes and saw pain. Pain because of all that she had suffered. And then she opened up about being repeatedly raped in the conversation. It was so sad and all I felt was angry and upset for her. But also proud because she achieved it and got the Oscar she had always dreamed of. 

1 minute ago, dafniye said:

It really is. And when I read her Oprah interview where she said that when a reporter asked her what went through her mind when she won that Oscar she said that she saw her life flash through her eyes and saw pain. Pain because of all that she had suffered. And then she opened up about being repeatedly raped in the conversation. It was so sad and all I felt was angry and upset for her. But also proud because she achieved it and got the Oscar she had always dreamed of. 

It’s such a impressive situation... I wish everyone the chance to achieve their biggest dream

4 hours ago, Tan Nazlı said:

It’s such a impressive situation... I wish everyone the chance to achieve their biggest dream

That's so sweet to say. I wish that too. Life's too short to not get your dreams achieved. I hope when I'm old I'm proud of what I have achieved and done. 

7 hours ago, dafniye said:

That's so sweet to say. I wish that too. Life's too short to not get your dreams achieved. I hope when I'm old I'm proud of what I have achieved and done. 

Yesss I agree 

On 2/24/2021 at 10:00 AM, Tan Nazlı said:

They are extremely hard to get rid of too 

That's very true

3 minutes ago, taygerm said:

I really don't like them, I hope they don't come across

Ignore them dont ever talk to them again😤

16 hours ago, Tan Nazlı said:

Tysm wishing the same for you❤❤❤

• ★ Senior Moderator
On 2/26/2021 at 3:26 AM, Gagas_artpoptech said:

Paws up!! *grinning*

Exactly screw negative people purrr

It’s better to stay away with that type of people. 

When I did it, I started to be happier and  calmed. 

I think when love is pure you try to understand the reasons why…

• 1 month later...

When it comes to toxic friendships, I try to stay 1000 feet away. I’ve dealt with my fair shares of toxic friendship and never again will I trust someone. It’s so disheartening when people aren’t who you saw them as. Especially the ones you think are life long friends.

• ★ Senior Moderator
12 hours ago, MaulJHolland said:

When it comes to toxic friendships, I try to stay 1000 feet away. I’ve dealt with my fair shares of toxic friendship and never again will I trust someone. It’s so disheartening when people aren’t who you saw them as. Especially the ones you think are life long friends.

That’s great! I did that same as you with a toxic friend I had. My best friend is also their friend so he said to me, give her an opportunity, let’s go for a walk in the morning and talk. I accepted but she only wanted to talk about politics and asking me stuff about my dad. And I got so mad. I called her out for that and I decided to stay far far away from her. 

I think when love is pure you try to understand the reasons why…

On 4/22/2021 at 6:40 AM, tony said:

That’s great! I did that same as you with a toxic friend I had. My best friend is also their friend so he said to me, give her an opportunity, let’s go for a walk in the morning and talk. I accepted but she only wanted to talk about politics and asking me stuff about my dad. And I got so mad. I called her out for that and I decided to stay far far away from her. 

It’s sad how your friend started to talk about other things instead of fixing your problems. I hope you’re doing well after this situation and I’m glad you decided to stay away from her you don’t deserve a friend like that