What's the best item of all the era?

Chromatica Items  

9 members have voted

1. 1. What items do you have from the era?

• Standard CD
    • Deluxe digi-book
    • Box set
    • The transparent vinyls
    • Stupid Love single (vinyl, cassette or CD)
    • Rain on Me single (vinyl, cassette or CD)
    • Japanese edition of the album
    • Chromatica Cassette

I personally have the digi-book dlx international edition, but I didn't get so satisfied. The CD inside came scratched, so I'm seeking the box-set rn.

Also, if the Urban Outfitters release a new vinyl of Chromatica with a cover sleeve, i'm going for it.

Edited by notboxes

I have everything released so far (well, except the promo package that I'll receive in a few weeks), and honnestly I love a LOT of things! I adore the cassettes, they're really cute, the digibook is EVERYTHING (I wish she could rerelease all of her album in that format) and the boxset is really cute (even tho overpriced)

I really love the design of this era (and the details they bring to it, like the fact that we have 4 different booklets, depending on the format/edition)

Fingers crossed for a reissue, or at the very least a gatefold vinyl! (And not only UO, they should have released one worldwide!)

• Love 2
15 minutes ago, Shan said:

Music wise, I would say the picture disks. Obsessed. And like clothing wise, the crewneck, I wear it more than I should 

We need a picture disc of the Chromatica cover. That would look so FLY: the cover as side A and the tracklist logo sticker on the side B. IMAGINE 

• Love 1

Japanese box set has to be the best for me, I mean the design?!?!? the stuff inside. 

Even tho it is over priced it is very visually pleasing and easily the best.

Merch wise, the crewneck. its so cozy I don't even know how to explain it

• Love 1
17 minutes ago, notboxes said:

We need a picture disc of the Chromatica cover. That would look so FLY: the cover as side A and the tracklist logo sticker on the side B. IMAGINE 

A DREAM 

• Love 1
  • 3 weeks later...

My favourite is the box set even though it's a little overpriced for what it is, the 7" hardcover digibook is beautiful even if the pages feel like they might break at any moment. I loved the SL and ROM picture discs too. My favourite piece of merch is either the VMA t-shirt, the crewneck, the artwork t-shirt or the jockstrap (purely because of how comical a Lady Gaga branded jockstrap is)

• 2 weeks later...