Lady Gaga Now Ultimate Giveaway Contest

5 minutes ago, godofchromatica said:

I think this week's race should be canceled. because this gift is so special since lady gaga signed it and it turned out that everyone was cheating. I suggest that this gift be given again for another week. The points were not like that when I won the stupid love. I withdrew from the race because I saw the high scores and thought they were not real. still your decision

I agree

I'm sorry if we made you feel like you didn't have any chance to win. What I did was not cheating but being active and commenting non stop. It was very unhealthy for me but I really wanted the gaga cd. I just wanted an important item from the woman who saved my im sorry again I hope you understand ❤

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello Little Monsters, It is my greatest pleasure to introduce one of the biggest giveaways that I've ever done on LadyGagaNow. Thanks to the many incredible donations that LGN received when the website was hacked, I managed to buy a few extra things from Lady Gaga's shop. In this upcoming game, I hope it will make you discover our new amazing community. Have fun!   Prizes The prizes include: 1 2 x Stupid Love Picture Disks 1 x Chromatica Japan

Here I am, sorry. I was cleaning up the Mental Health section: I removed more than 10 pages of pure spam and off topics comments. I tried ot keep the most pertinent ones, but it's been a tough, long job. Since most of the partecipants used fake/friends account to cheat and gain more reputation, I've decided to give 2 signed albums to the only two users who didn't cheat and behaved after we warned them. So... congratulations @Judas and @chimera2.0. I'll keep the 3rd copy for a future gi

I introduced new rules to prevent any kind of cheat. - Do not open multiple topics on the same day. - Do not reply with short text answers. Such as: "yess", "ok", "i love it". - Do not open topics that don't generate a real discussions. ex. How old is Lady Gaga? - Do not create multiple accounts to like your posts. - Do not bump old topics.

Posted Images

I'm really sorry if I caused anyone stress or harm by this week. I really wanted the signed cd and I tried not to spam the comments and really talk about my feelings. It's okay if this week's giveaway is canceled or if it's given to someone else. I understand and again, I'm really sorry. 

2 minutes ago, Gagas_artpoptech said:

I agree

I'm sorry if we made you feel like you didn't have any chance to win. What I did was not cheating but being active and commenting non stop. It was very unhealthy for me but I really wanted the gaga cd. I just wanted an important item from the woman who saved my im sorry again I hope you understand ❤

Just now, dafniye said:

I'm really sorry if I caused anyone stress or harm by this week. I really wanted the signed cd and I tried not to spam the comments and really talk about my feelings. It's okay if this week's giveaway is canceled or if it's given to someone else. I understand and again, I'm really sorry. 

Everyone wants but ı’m not doing this in stupid love week and ı searched this vinyl 1 year... you know how ı wanted 

Just now, godofchromatica said:

Everyone wants but ı’m not doing this in stupid love week and ı searched this vinyl 1 year... you know how ı wanted 

Congrats with your pirise ❤❤I hope you enjoy it.

I only participated for the 1st time during this week. SoII thought this was normal to be that high and people replying a lot

10 minutes ago, dafniye said:

Me too. We were going to far it was really unhealthy for us to be active for hours and comment every minute. Let's not do this again

I'm just seeing all of the complaints and the apologising, I'm reassured to see that I'm not the only one who have witnesses all the big enthusiasm in here lol . I'm wont say nothing more but this @Matt , I wish you good luck to handle this 😅

• Love 2

Damn I leave the forum for like two weeks and this is anarchy haha 

Hopefully everything will settle down nicely. This really became a cool place to spend time on, I'd hate for it to go to hell because of a few members :( but as always Matt seem to be doing an awesome job, so I'm not worried ❤️

• LMAO 2
  • TEA 1
17 minutes ago, Gagas_artpoptech said:

Congrats with your pirise ❤❤I hope you enjoy it.

I only participated for the 1st time during this week. SoII thought this was normal to be that high and people replying a lot

Me too. We were going to far it was really unhealthy for us to be active for hours and comment every minute. Let's not do this again

Yeah we did go too far and I realize now how unhealthy and obsessive we had become. I am once again sorry and I hope my mistake doesn't sour the experience of others in the future or takes passion away from this site.

Just now, dafniye said:

Yeah we did go too far and I realize now how unhealthy and obsessive we had become. I am once again sorry and I hope my mistake doesn't sour the experience of others in the future or takes passion away from this site.

Same I feel really disgusting tbh I feel like I ruined it for everything for all the monsters on here😔

7 minutes ago, Leography said:

Damn I leave the forum for like two weeks and this is anarchy haha 

Hopefully everything will settle down nicely. This really became a cool place to spend time on, I'd hate for it to go to hell because of a few members :( but as always Matt seem to be doing an awesome job, so I'm not worried ❤️

This forum has so much potential tbh. Some of us just went way to far

I agree, I noticed all these spam comments too. It is so annoying to see useless comments and dozens of random topics every two minutes....some users just answer with useless and short replies just to get points and they don't even create a discussion 🤦🏻‍♀️ I hope it'll get better now!

On 2/24/2021 at 3:41 PM, Matt said:

I introduced new rules to prevent any kind of cheat.

- Do not open multiple topics on the same day.

- Do not reply with short text answers. Such as: "yess", "ok", "i love it".

- Do not open topics that don't generate a real discussions. ex. How old is Lady Gaga?

- Do not create multiple accounts to like your posts.

- Do not bump old topics.

Thank you Matt!!!

• ★ Administrator

Here I am, sorry. I was cleaning up the Mental Health section: I removed more than 10 pages of pure spam and off topics comments. I tried ot keep the most pertinent ones, but it's been a tough, long job.

Since most of the partecipants used fake/friends account to cheat and gain more reputation, I've decided to give 2 signed albums to the only two users who didn't cheat and behaved after we warned them. So... congratulations @Judas and @chimera2.0.

I'll keep the 3rd copy for a future giveaway.

I know that when there is a contest with prizes everyone wants to win. But cheating and ruining not only the game, but also something good as the Mental Health Section, is not what I expect from my community. And I'm sorry, because I also understand that I failed you. I didn't monitor the whole website as I wanted and I promise I will do better, starting by working on new rules for the next giveaway.

Tomorrow there won't be a giveaway to respect the tragedy that happened this week.

• Love 7
5 minutes ago, Matt said:

Here I am, sorry. I was cleaning up the Mental Health section: I removed more than 10 pages of pure spam and off topics comments. I tried ot keep the most pertinent ones, but it's been a tough, long job.

Since most of the partecipants used fake/friends account to cheat and gain more reputation, I've decided to give 2 signed albums to the only two users who didn't cheat and behaved after we warned them. So... congratulations @Judas and @chimera2.0.

I know that when there is a contest with prizes everyone wants to win. But cheating and ruinign not only the game, but also something good as the Mental Health Section, is not what I expect from my community. And I'm sorry, because I also understand that I failled you. I didn't monitor the whole website as I wanted and I promise I will do better, starting by working on new rules for the next giveaway.

Tomorrow there won't be a giveaway to respect the tragedy that happened this week.

Thank you Matt, that's totally fair!
Good choice in suspending the giveaway tomorrow. I keep thinking about what happened and I'm still heartbroken 😔
Don't be sorry, you work so hard, and thanks for cleaning up the Mental Health section, that must've been a looong job.... 🤯
And congrats to the winners!!

• Love 3
12 minutes ago, Matt said:

I know that when there is a contest with prizes everyone wants to win. But cheating and ruinign not only the game, but also something good as the Mental Health Section, is not what I expect from my community. And I'm sorry, because I also understand that I failled you. I didn't monitor the whole website as I wanted and I promise I will do better, starting by working on new rules for the next giveaway.

Dont blame yourself,  you're kind and generous,  you couldn't anticipate it will end up like this. You can't watch everything on the forum. You handle this the best way you could,  I think they learned their lessons and i hope it wont happen again. the behaviour of people are not your fault, dont be sorry, it's okay it's not your responsibility at all ❤

• Love 1
20 minutes ago, Matt said:

I know that when there is a contest with prizes everyone wants to win. But cheating and ruining not only the game, but also something good as the Mental Health Section, is not what I expect from my community. And I'm sorry, because I also understand that I failed you. I didn't monitor the whole website as I wanted and I promise I will do better, starting by working on new rules for the next giveaway.

I'm really sorry for all the mess we created. It wasn't your fault it was solely mine, and I take full blame for my actions.

I apologize once again, and hope you don't hold any hard feelings against me for it. 

24 minutes ago, Matt said:

I'm sorry for everything again. I did not cheat tho just so you know almost no one liked my posts but I have spammed so sorry for that. Gn❤

3 hours ago, Matt said:

Thank you for giving me another chance. I really want to win this so I had made some mistakes, very sorry for that. Thank you so much for the prize, I promise to keep on behave after this.

Edited by chimera2.0
15 hours ago, Matt said:

Thank you so much for this prize 💗