• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• ★ Senior Moderator
On 2/21/2021 at 1:20 PM, Matt said:

You opened like 30 topics in the span of 2 days and you used fake accounts to like your posts. I deleted all your content from today e removed the relative points. If you wanna win, play fair and don't spam.

On 2/21/2021 at 3:38 PM, gia said:

I think as he deleted that fake account, also all of your points given by the reactions have been delated.

Let's be fair. We all would like to win!

I think some users are still doing this. Am I right?

I think when love is pure you try to understand the reasons why…

1 hour ago, tony said:

I think some users are still doing this. Am I right?

Yes, you are.

I am actually a bit sick of the behaviour of some people. Also, some users just give random answers, it's so hard to have a proper conversation... I'm kind of giving  up trying. Many topics and replies sound very fake and they lack of content. It's becoming a competition about how long people stay online for and how quickly they reply random things. 

Sorry for venting. 

• TEA 1

• ★ Senior Moderator
1 minute ago, taygerm said:

Hey! I'm not doing this anymore. I'm playing fair. please don't blame me. If I did, Matt would notice and push me away. Please don't think that way and don't upset me.

Hi dear, if you read again, I said some users, I didn’t say your name. 

• ★ Administrator

I introduced new rules to prevent any kind of cheat.

- Do not open multiple topics on the same day.

- Do not reply with short text answers. Such as: "yess", "ok", "i love it".

- Do not open topics that don't generate a real discussions. ex. How old is Lady Gaga?

- Do not create multiple accounts to like your posts.

- Do not bump old topics.

• Love 6
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Matt said:

I'm sorry sorry everyone this is my fault. I introduced new rules to prevent spamming.

- Do not open topics that don't generate a real discussions. ex. How old is Lady Gaga?

When you say don’t open multiple topics on the same day do you mean don’t start new ones or don’t go into multiple existing topics? thank you!

• ★ Senior Moderator
5 minutes ago, Matt said:

I introduced new rules to prevent any kind of cheat.

Thank you so much for this! 🤩 Let’s keep playing fair. 

• Love 1

1 minute ago, Matt said:

@Tan Nazlı & @taygerm you have both disqualified from the game for cheating.

All the accounts that have been created to only like both of your posts will be deleted as well.

Just make it clear, the accounts are not made by me. I have asked some of my monster friends to join the site. Though, I am sad to see that you didn’t warn any of the +150 comments made by some other users that were definitely out of topic and responses with emojis... Last time I checked you were warning those who were doing this. There are literally thousands of irrelevent comments on Mental Health section, I am very sad that some very important conversations are lost because of the irrelevant comment load. I didn’t want to butcher this site by stupid and funny instead I wanted to use the help of my monster friends... I hope you understand...

• ★ Administrator
Just now, Tan Nazlı said:

Just make it clear, the accounts are not made by me. I have asked some of my monster friends to join the site. Though, I am sad to see that you didn’t warn any of the +150 comments made by some other users that were definitely out of topic and responses with emojis... Last time I checked you were warning those who were doing this. There are literally thousands of irrelevent comments on Mental Health section, I am very sad that some very important conversations are lost because of the irrelevant comment load. I didn’t want to butcher this site by stupid and funny instead I wanted to use the help of my monster friends... I hope you understand...

I dont care who made those accounts, there are literally at least 5 ghosts accounts that gave you more than 1K positive reactions. I'm taking care of all the spam in that section, don't worry. I won't let it happen again :) Just play fair next time.

18 minutes ago, Matt said:

I dont care who made those accounts, there are literally at least 5 ghosts accounts that gave you more than 1K positive reactions. I'm taking care of all the spam in that section, don't worry. I won't let it happen again :) Just play fair next time.

I totally respect your decision. I just wanted to let you know that this is not about the competition. As a fellow monster and a human, I just think that what’s unfair is applying the rules to certain group only. I am sad that this happened and I totally respect your decision. But the rules were broken hundreds of times by other users, and like many others I have shared many personal stuff here, I haven’t witnessed anyone being warned for spaming. Instead I am disqualified because I am trying keep up with the spaming... Again I respect your decision, but just know that this wasn’t about just winning. There were multiple ways to cheat, this way my way to keep up with other’s cheating. 

• ★ Administrator
1 minute ago, Tan Nazlı said:

I totally respect your decision. I just wanted to let you know that this is not about the competition. As a fellow monster and a human, I just think that what’s unfair is applying the rules to certain group only. I am sad that this happened and I totally respect your decision. But the rules were broken hundreds of times by other users, and like many others I have shared many personal stuff here, I haven’t witnessed anyone being warned for spaming. Instead I am disqualified because I am trying keep up with the spaming... Again I respect your decision, but just know that this wasn’t about just winning. There were multiple ways to cheat, this way my way to keep up with other’s cheating. 

What do you mean certain group only? You and him were the only two who created fake accounts / asked friends to like your posts. I'm currently removing all the spam in the mental health section, everyone will be affected not just you.

There have been other users who wrote me to warn me about some strange behaviours, just because others cheats it doesnt mean you have too...

• WIG 1

1 minute ago, Matt said:

What do you mean certain group only? You and him were the only two who created fake accounts / asked friends to like your posts. I'm currently removing all the spam in the mental health section, everyone will be affected not just you.

There have been other users who wrote me to warn me about some strange behaviours, just because others cheats it doesnt mean you have too...

I know that, and I’m truly sorry about this. But at the end what I’m saying is that this is the last day of this week’s reward and there has been thousands of spam comments made since the beginning of the week by the top 3 of the week. Yet I have not heard anything from you, or haven’t seen a change on the score board about those people who literally have been cheating for days. I don’t want to sound disrespectful, I am sad because of the situation I’m in, and I honestly apologize to you for that. But like I said, I wish you were there when some users were making hundreds of comments too by using single emojis, or just saying “ikr”, “ily”, “I agree”... those were literally the same things with the reactions which I am disqualified for using. I am sorry, I don’t want to waste your time anymore... but I will say that though I am disqualified, I definitely don’t think I was the cheater in this group.

• ★ Administrator
Just now, Tan Nazlı said:

I know that, and I’m truly sorry about this. But at the end what I’m saying is that this is the last day of this week’s reward and there has been thousands of spam comments made since the beginning of the week by the top 3 of the week. Yet I have not heard anything from you, or haven’t seen a change on the score board about those people who literally have been cheating for days. I don’t want to sound disrespectful, I am sad because of the situation I’m in, and I honestly apologize to you for that. But like I said, I wish you were there when some users were making hundreds of comments too by using single emojis, or just saying “ikr”, “ily”, “I agree”... those were literally the same things with the reactions which I am disqualified for using. I am sorry, I don’t want to waste your time anymore... but I will say that though I am disqualified, I definitely don’t think I was the cheater in this group.

I'm literally deleting hundreds of uselss replies as we speak. I've been giving warnings everyday to avoi spamming, but apparently it wasn't enough. You have been disqualified from this roudn because you got all those reputations AFTER i updated the rules saying it wasn't allowed, but you did it anyway. I'm sorry, I know you are a great guy, but just because others cheats it doesnt mean that you have too.

Anyway, since you apologized, I will disqualify you only from this round, not the entire game.

• Love 2

Hey Matt

I want to apologise for all the spam I've done, the spam wasn't ok at all and I'm so sorry for all this, at first it was really good and I made made a great monster friend thanks to this forum, we talked a lot about our problems,mental illnesses and how the world could be a better place. this week was so stressful for me while the leaderboard was raising I was so scared I wouldn't be in the top 3, I, wasn't focused in school at all just because i wanted to keep my place in the top 3. It took me days and a lots of fights with family to get all these bolts. but I totally understand why you deleting them. I love gaga so so much and I just wanted to have a signed cd from the person who saved my life And wanted it as a memory since chromatica is the first full album I listened to from gaga, you see my parents don't like her (they're religious) and they didn't want me to spend any money on gaga cuz they think she's a bad influence,  so I decided to sign up for this game so I could tell them I just won a giveaway and that I couldn't say no. I'm really sorry, ik deleting all the posts is time consuming I'm  sorry😔 sending lots of love❤have a nice day/night

• ★ Administrator
1 minute ago, godofchromatica said:

Literally what is going on???

I'm deleting entire pages of Spam, but some comments are ok so I'm putting them back. If you see points going up and down it's because I'm recounting all the points.

Thank you @Matt

Regardless the prize, I really felt like the forum was becoming super fake. It made me lose interest in participating in any conversations 

I'm glad you did this. Thanks 

• TEA 3
  • Clown 1

6 minutes ago, Matt said:

I'm deleting entire pages of Spam, but some comments are ok so I'm putting them back. If you see points going up and down it's because I'm recounting all the points.

I think this week's race should be canceled. because this gift is so special since lady gaga signed it and it turned out that everyone was cheating. I suggest that this gift be given again for another week. The points were not like that when I won the stupid love. I withdrew from the race because I saw the high scores and thought they were not real. still your decision

Just now, godofchromatica said:

I think this week's race should be canceled. because this gift is so special since lady gaga signed it and it turned out that everyone was cheating. I suggest that this gift be given again for another week. The points were not like that when I won the stupid love. I withdrew from the race because I saw the high scores and thought they were not real. still your decision

I agree with you. I would be okay with that. 

Also, they opened so many topics in the mental health section. I mean... some of them sounded very fake. I don't think it's nice to discuss about serious issues just to make up points and not really having any experience about important, triggering issues 

Oh, and someone started to put negative reactions to many of my posts. Many of them are "clown" reactions. So childish 

• Love 2
  • TEA 1

1 minute ago, gia said:

I agree with you. I would be okay with that. 

Also, they opened so many topics in the mental health section. I mean... some of them sounded very fake. I don't think it's nice to discuss about serious issues just to make up points and not really having any experience about important, triggering issues 

Yes mental healty section its very important its not place for spam ı played stupid love week ı think ı just create 2 topic 10 comments but ı see people make 100 comments in topics on mental health forum because +3 point

1 minute ago, godofchromatica said:

Yes mental healty section its very important its not place for spam ı played stupid love week ı think ı just create 2 topic 10 comments but ı see people make 100 comments in topics on mental health forum because +3 point

Exactly... it really drove me nuts