Lady Gaga Now Ultimate Giveaway Contest

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello Little Monsters, It is my greatest pleasure to introduce one of the biggest giveaways that I've ever done on LadyGagaNow. Thanks to the many incredible donations that LGN received when the website was hacked, I managed to buy a few extra things from Lady Gaga's shop. In this upcoming game, I hope it will make you discover our new amazing community. Have fun!   Prizes The prizes include: 2 1 x Stupid Love Picture Discs 1 x Chromatica Japan

Here I am, sorry. I was cleaning up the Mental Health section: I removed more than 10 pages of pure spam and off topics comments. I tried ot keep the most pertinent ones, but it's been a tough, long job. Since most of the partecipants used fake/friends account to cheat and gain more reputation, I've decided to give 2 signed albums to the only two users who didn't cheat and behaved after we warned them. So... congratulations @Judas and @chimera2.0. I'll keep the 3rd copy for a future gi

I introduced new rules to prevent any kind of cheat. - Do not open multiple topics on the same day. - Do not reply with short text answers. Such as: "yess", "ok", "i love it". - Do not open topics that don't generate a real discussions. ex. How old is Lady Gaga? - Do not create multiple accounts to like your posts. - Do not bump old topics.

Posted Images

• ★ Administrator

The 3 most active users on our forum this week will win a signed copy of Chromatica (Deluxe). The round ends February 27th.

giveaway 3 copy.jpg

The signed copies don't have a perfect "lady gaga" signature.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Matt said:

The 3 most active users on our forum this week will win a signed copy of Chromatica (Deluxe). The round ends February 27th.

giveaway 3 copy.jpg

YAAAAASSS!!! But are the actual ones in the promo picture you posted? 

• Love 1
  • ★ Administrator
Just now, tony said:

YAAAAASSS!!! But are the actual ones in the promo picture you posted? 

Nope, those are mockups. The actual ones have an "Lg" as signature (more or less) haha

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, Matt said:

Nope, those are mockups. The actual ones have an "Lg" as signature (more or less) haha

Well, at least they signed them with Lg.

:DerpGa: 

Let’s do this 🔥

image.gif.91fa737aca722716e58726dafb805a2e.gif

Edited by antorodz
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, Matt said:

giveaway 3 copy.jpg

Yayyy this is SO exciting! Thank you so much!!! 🤍🤞🏼

• Love 1
  • ★ Administrator

@taygerm all the points you made today have been reset. The account "gagachromatica" has been deleted. Apparently it gave you more than 200 reactions in just one day.

If I see other irregularities you'll be suspended from the game.

• TEA 3
  • Sad 1
  • ★ Administrator
1 hour ago, taygerm said:

I don't making mistakes but my points is dropping. I'm really crying, I want to earn this more than everything. I think I'll give up. Whats going on?

You opened like 30 topics in the span of 2 days and you used fake accounts to like your posts. I deleted all your content from today e removed the relative points. If you wanna win, play fair and don't spam.

• Thanks 1
  • TEA 2

3 hours ago, taygerm said:

I don't making mistakes but my points is dropping. I'm really crying, I want to earn this more than everything. I think I'll give up. Whats going on?

I think as he deleted that fake account, also all of your points given by the reactions have been delated.

Let's be fair. We all would like to win!