"Sing It With Oreo" To Launch in Europe

• ★ Administrator

The Chromatica x OREO challenge will be launched in Europe on January 27th.

Following the initial launch in the United States, the exclusive collaboration between Lady Gaga and OREO, will allow fans to win special prizes, including Chromatica merchandise and a meet and greet with Lady Gaga on her next tour.

You can now pre-order the Chromatica OREOs limited-edition pack from Walmart clicking here.

EoQRSzdXEAE4Ik3.jpg.66fee1a5d7440f410a8b8fad3d1850d9.jpg

In order to join the contest, fans will have to scan a special QR Code available on the exclusive Chromatica Oreo boxes (available in some European retail stores). Fans can also record themselves singing song from Lady Gaga's Chromatica with a special karaoke section.

Contest  Launch Timetable:

OPEN: Austria / Germany / UK

January 28th:  Czech Republic / Denmark / Finland / France / Italia / Norway / Portugal / Slovakia / Spain / Sweden / Ukraine

February 15th: Hungary

February 28th: Switzerland March 1st: Bulgaria / Croatia / Romania / Serbia

Not participating: Belgium / Cyprus / Estonia / Georgia / Greece / Iceland / Israel / Latvia / Luxembourg / Moldova / Netherlands / Poland / Slovenia.

Thank you @Leography for the dates.

Stay tuned for more info on singwithoreo.com

View full article

• WIG 1

Actually it's already available on some countries!

Already open: Austria / Germany / UK 
January 28th: Czech Republic / Denmark / Finland / France / Italia / Norway / Portugal / Slovakia / Spain / Sweden / Ukraine 
February 15th: Hungary 

February 28th: Switzerland
March 1st: Bulgaria / Croatia / Romania / Serbia 

Not participating: Belgium / Cyprus / Estonia / Georgia / Greece / Iceland / Israel / Latvia / Luxembourg / Moldova / Netherlands / Poland / Slovenia

(I've never used my VPN that many times in so little time, y'all better appreciate it lmao)

• Thanks 3

So I just checked the prizes, they're not the same depending on the country: 

UK: 
- 1st Prize: 2 x premium tickets for The Chromatica Ball in London, 2 days/1 night in a 4* hotel in London 
- 2nd Prize: 33x2 regular tickets for The Chromatica Ball in London
- 3rd Prize: 466 Oreo Bluetooth Speakers, 200 digital Chromatica Album download codes, 1300 Oreo Headphone Splitters

Germany:
- 1st Prize: 2 x premium tickets for The Chromatica Ball in Paris (including a drink at the stadium), 3 days / 2 nights in a 4* hotel in Paris for 2, 2 plane tickets (from the winner's closet airport to Paris), transportation from and to the airport and the hotel, 500€ cash (for the winner only)

- 2nd Prize: 300 OREO music box, 300 Chromatica T-shirts, 300 digital Chromatica Album download codes

Austria: 

- 1st Prize: 2 x premium tickets for The Chromatica Ball in Paris (including a drink at the stadium), 3 days / 2 nights in a 4* hotel in Paris for 2, 2 plane tickets (from the winner's closet airport to Paris), transportation from and to the airport and the hotel, 500€ cash (for the winner only)
- 2nd Prize: 50 OREO music box, 50 Chromatica T-shirts, 50 digital Chromatica Album download codes

• Thanks 2
  • 1 month later...

A few weeks ago I found the Oreos here in Italy so I put the code on the website to participate in the contest, I didn't win (not surprised lol), but then I tried again the other day and it says it is not available in my country :glasses1: That's weird....