Question regarding the Tribe Symbols

Leography

Question

Hey! 

I was wondering what are the tribe symbols underneath our profile pictures? Does it depend on number of posts? Or reactions we were given? Because not long ago I had 4, and now I have only 3, and now i'm like 

tenor.gif

Thanks!

3 answers to this question

• ★ Administrator

The tribe symbols mean the “content” count of each user. The more you post the more it goes up! I recently changed  the gap from the 3rd to the 4th because I don’t want people to finish all the rank in less than 1 year! 

• Love 1

7 minutes ago, Leography said:

Hey! 

I was wondering what are the tribe symbols underneath our profile pictures? Does it depend on number of posts? Or reactions we were given? Because not long ago I had 4, and now I have only 3, and now i'm like 

tenor.gif

Thanks!

Good question lol I'm wondering too.  I think I'm a " little monsters " since I have 3 tribes symbols . I thinks it's related to the reactions on our posts 

7 hours ago, Matt said:

The tribe symbols mean the “content” count of each user. The more you post the more it goes up! I recently changed  the gap from the 3rd to the 4th because I don’t want people to finish all the rank in less than 1 year! 

Thank you 😘