LGN Suggestion Box

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thank you for the suggestion, but If I ever decide to start a subscription system I’d sell something more useful than overpriced postcards and stickers. But don’t worry, I have a plan ♥️ 

I've dabbled in this forum, it's a shame that overall not many people contribute :/ And LGN Twitter account is pretty big. That's weird

Is it possible to quote someone else's answer through the app? I'm not entirely familiar with this yet, sorry :<

On 12/22/2020 at 7:34 AM, Leography said:

Hi, me again 😂

I was wondering (And I think the old forum had one?) could we have a section dedicated to artists that aren't Gaga? Like maybe a thread for each artiste/band, where we could post news, music, etc without poluting the community part of the forum?

I second this

Also I would love if we had some emojis like these:😍🤪😲 (same kind but different design)

• ★ Administrator
On 2/21/2021 at 12:02 PM, Kaan Kaymaz said:

In the ios mobile app there is section for users who created their account from Twitter. 

I know, I'm workiing on it.

On 2/19/2021 at 11:54 AM, gia said:

Just wondering... when will the VIP section (+21) be restored? 

Soon

On 2/23/2021 at 6:56 AM, chimera2.0 said:

Also I would love if we had some emojis like these:😍🤪😲 (same kind but different design)

Arent there alreay tons of emojis, right?

6 hours ago, Matt said:

Hey senior members, after 2 months from the opening, what do you feel like it's missing from the forum? And what would you like to see?

@Leography, @gia, @tony, @Adeline

As gia mentionned, except the VIP section (and that search option, but tbh we can live without both! It just would be cool extras) I don't see anything else! So far I'm really happy with it!

Yeah, the forum is great this way! 

To be completely honest I would love to have more gifs and emoji to use 🤔 I think there are some that we barely use... maybe we could substitute some. But that's not urgent haha 

• Love 1
  • ★ Administrator
4 hours ago, Leography said:

As gia mentionned, except the VIP section (and that search option, but tbh we can live without both! It just would be cool extras) I don't see anything else! So far I'm really happy with it!

The search option has been added last week 😏

On 2/26/2021 at 5:29 PM, Matt said:

Hey senior members, after 2 months from the opening, what do you feel like it's missing from the forum? And what would you like to see?

@Leography, @gia, @tony, @Adeline

Hello, Matt. Sorry for the super late reply. My grandfather passed away and I took some days off from social media and everything. 

What I would really like to see is to open the VIP Lounge. I don’t know if it’s the right time, but I really want to see it. 

And thank you for the senior member ❤️ If you need help with something, I’m more than glad to help. 

Lady's got a killer groove, and you've got a lot to lose

7G3wb4h.thumb.jpg.1cfa3e879de23f89cf653ce739649bbb.jpg

31 minutes ago, Adeline said:

Hey,  is it possible to have more gifts ? I don't like memes too much. Like kiss gifts,  or hugs gifts,  or bye gifts  lol

Yes! There are tons of Gaga kissing gifs. And saying goodbye too. 

7 minutes ago, tony said:

Yes! There are tons of Gaga kissing gifs. And saying goodbye too. 

Actually I thought about this because I wanted to send you a gaga hug lol .

There are a lot of great gifts, it feels like memes are mocking her , I don't like it too much lol

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Adeline said:

Actually I thought about this because I wanted to send you a gaga hug lol .

There are a lot of great gifts, it feels like memes are mocking her , I don't like it too much lol

You’re so sweet my love 🥺❤️
:bff:

it’s a great idea to have those types of gifs.

• Love 1

3 hours ago, tony said:

Hello, Matt. Sorry for the super late reply. My grandfather passed away and I took some days off from social media and everything. 

What I would really like to see is to open the VIP Lounge. I don’t know if it’s the right time, but I really want to see it. 

And thank you for the senior member ❤️ If you need help with something, I’m more than glad to help. 

So sorry to hear Tony... I send you a big hug 🤍