LGN Suggestion Box

Twitter

On 12/22/2020 at 7:34 AM, Leography said:

Hi, me again 😂

I was wondering (And I think the old forum had one?) could we have a section dedicated to artists that aren't Gaga? Like maybe a thread for each artiste/band, where we could post news, music, etc without poluting the community part of the forum?

I second this

Also I would love if we had some emojis like these:😍🤪😲 (same kind but different design)

• ★ Administrator
On 2/21/2021 at 12:02 PM, Kaan Kaymaz said:

In the ios mobile app there is section for users who created their account from Twitter. 

I know, I'm workiing on it.

On 2/19/2021 at 11:54 AM, gia said:

Just wondering... when will the VIP section (+21) be restored? 

Soon

On 2/23/2021 at 6:56 AM, chimera2.0 said:

Also I would love if we had some emojis like these:😍🤪😲 (same kind but different design)

Arent there alreay tons of emojis, right?

6 hours ago, Matt said:

Hey senior members, after 2 months from the opening, what do you feel like it's missing from the forum? And what would you like to see?

@Leography, @gia, @tony, @Adeline

As gia mentionned, except the VIP section (and that search option, but tbh we can live without both! It just would be cool extras) I don't see anything else! So far I'm really happy with it!

Yeah, the forum is great this way! 

To be completely honest I would love to have more gifs and emoji to use 🤔 I think there are some that we barely use... maybe we could substitute some. But that's not urgent haha 

• Love 1

10 hours ago, Matt said:

Hey senior members, after 2 months from the opening, what do you feel like it's missing from the forum? And what would you like to see?

Im a senior member ☺☺🥰

The forum is great, everything is working well,  you really did a great job ❤ If i think about something i will tell you 🙂

• ★ Administrator
4 hours ago, Leography said:

As gia mentionned, except the VIP section (and that search option, but tbh we can live without both! It just would be cool extras) I don't see anything else! So far I'm really happy with it!

The search option has been added last week 😏

• ★ Senior Moderator
On 2/26/2021 at 5:29 PM, Matt said:

Hello, Matt. Sorry for the super late reply. My grandfather passed away and I took some days off from social media and everything. 

What I would really like to see is to open the VIP Lounge. I don’t know if it’s the right time, but I really want to see it. 

And thank you for the senior member ❤️ If you need help with something, I’m more than glad to help. 

I think when love is pure you try to understand the reasons why…

• ★ Senior Moderator
31 minutes ago, Adeline said:

Hey,  is it possible to have more gifts ? I don't like memes too much. Like kiss gifts,  or hugs gifts,  or bye gifts  lol

Yes! There are tons of Gaga kissing gifs. And saying goodbye too. 

7 minutes ago, tony said:

Yes! There are tons of Gaga kissing gifs. And saying goodbye too. 

Actually I thought about this because I wanted to send you a gaga hug lol .

There are a lot of great gifts, it feels like memes are mocking her , I don't like it too much lol

• Love 1

• ★ Senior Moderator
1 minute ago, Adeline said:

Actually I thought about this because I wanted to send you a gaga hug lol .

There are a lot of great gifts, it feels like memes are mocking her , I don't like it too much lol

You’re so sweet my love 🥺❤️
:bff:

it’s a great idea to have those types of gifs.

• Love 1

3 hours ago, tony said:

Hello, Matt. Sorry for the super late reply. My grandfather passed away and I took some days off from social media and everything. 

What I would really like to see is to open the VIP Lounge. I don’t know if it’s the right time, but I really want to see it. 

And thank you for the senior member ❤️ If you need help with something, I’m more than glad to help. 

So sorry to hear Tony... I send you a big hug 🤍

• 1 month later...
On 12/21/2020 at 11:27 PM, Leography said:

Hi! So, first idea I had; what if we added a banner on top of the website/forum? I feel like right now it lacks a true identity, a banner could help that, and make a better impact when entering! Especially since the logo is quite simple! (Not that it's a bad thing, but alone I find it kinda… well alone haha) 

I'm agreeing with you on this one Leo. In MLP forums they had a member create a different banner every month or so and it just brought a new, refreshed feel and atmosphere to the forum, you know. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi! I was thinking that maybe the mental health section could become sort of private? Not private, but off to the limits of guests viewing the website? Like the access to it would only be available if your signing up for the platform.

I feel like we share a lot of personal things there and this could provide us some form of privacy (not suggesting to completely lock it at all) but from the general public. 

❤️❤️❤️

• Love 1

On 4/24/2021 at 9:37 PM, dafniye said:

Hi! I was thinking that maybe the mental health section could become sort of private? Not private, but off to the limits of guests viewing the website? Like the access to it would only be available if your signing up for the platform.

I feel like we share a lot of personal things there and this could provide us some form of privacy (not suggesting to completely lock it at all) but from the general public. 

❤️❤️❤️

This is a good point actually... I agree with you :)

• 2 months later...

is a ‘status’ feature a possibility? i love using this website and lanaboards, and on lanaboards you can upload statuses to your account and they also show up in a box on the home page, which i think could be fun on here :tricon:

also, is there a place we can request gaga emojis? for example, if members made a few small gaga gifs we could upload them and mods could decide what ones they would like to add to the website :)

I just saw that we could update our profile to indicate pronouns, and maybe this's not the best place to suggest... But I hope that function is more prevalent and easier to find. Like when you create a new account?