Jump to content

LGN Suggestion Box


Twitter
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • ★ Senior Moderator
8 hours ago, Leography said:

Nevermind I saw it! 😂 Can't wait to see what it'll be!

We will love it for sure! ❤️❤️

I think when love is pure you try to understand the reasons why…

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • ★ Administrator
15 hours ago, Sechito said:

lgn make merch that is similar to kpop like chromatica photocards challenge

send examples

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • ★ Administrator
2 hours ago, Sechito said:

 ErDyqMRVkAA2vbe?format=jpg&name=large

I personally don't like postcards as merchandise, anyone can print them at home

  • TEA 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Matt said:

I personally don't like postcards as merchandise, anyone can print them at home

but they're printed on like, laminated sort of paper but i get what u mean since they're easy to make urself,

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/7/2021 at 11:45 PM, Sechito said:

but they're printed on like, laminated sort of paper but i get what u mean since they're easy to make urself,

a certain fanpage has been doing that and im pretty sure we already know how it's going...

 

But merchandise seems cool, maybe like a shirt and a poster?

Edited by bryxnsk
Wanted to add more
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/6/2021 at 7:42 PM, Sechito said:

lgn make merch that is similar to kpop like chromatica photocards challenge

maybe like LGN Themed clothes?

On 1/2/2021 at 3:27 PM, Adeline said:

Oh yes I just look and found it too ! !  You're making secrets lol 😊

omg bestie send:ofcourse:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I was thinking... it would be cool to have kind of a chat to talk. I remember when I was young :sad2: and I used to be very active in videogames forums, before discord and those kinds of things that kids use now even existed :sad2: but anyway, we used to have a small box on the homepage where users could talk and say hello.

I don't think it would be distracting but what do you guys think?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/29/2021 at 10:57 AM, gia said:

I was thinking... it would be cool to have kind of a chat to talk. I remember when I was young :sad2: and I used to be very active in videogames forums, before discord and those kinds of things that kids use now even existed :sad2: but anyway, we used to have a small box on the homepage where users could talk and say hello.

I don't think it would be distracting but what do you guys think?

I've never thought about this, but that's actually a pretty cool idea!!! :tricon:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Giulia Monster said:

I've never thought about this, but that's actually a pretty cool idea!!! :tricon:

haha I know, it would be cool!! Or at least we could try and see if it works or if it becomes messy :shook1:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • ★ Administrator

I’ve thought about this for quite some time, but I’m afraid the chat will distract people from the talking on the forum :\

Link to comment
Share on other sites

45 minutes ago, Matt said:

I’ve thought about this for quite some time, but I’m afraid the chat will distract people from the talking on the forum :\

We could try and if it doesn't work we take it off 🤔 We could promote some chat moderators :gun1:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, Matt said:

I feel like y'all would just write there all day and stop posting :sad1:

I agree! Well people would still post for as long as the giveaway is on, but after that I think it'd slow down the forum quite a bit :( 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/10/2021 at 9:26 AM, Leography said:

I agree! Well people would still post for as long as the giveaway is on, but after that I think it'd slow down the forum quite a bit :( 

I will keep posting,  as long that I have something interesting to say lol I give up the ideal of winning anything tho lol 

  • Love 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, Adeline said:

I will keep posting,  as long that I have something interesting to say lol I give up the ideal of winning anything tho lol 

I've dabbled in this forum, it's a shame that overall not many people contribute :/ And LGN Twitter account is pretty big. That's weird

  • Love 2
  • Confused 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...