LGN Suggestion Box

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thank you for the suggestion, but If I ever decide to start a subscription system I’d sell something more useful than overpriced postcards and stickers. But don’t worry, I have a plan ♥️ 

I've dabbled in this forum, it's a shame that overall not many people contribute :/ And LGN Twitter account is pretty big. That's weird

Is it possible to quote someone else's answer through the app? I'm not entirely familiar with this yet, sorry :<

8 hours ago, Leography said:

Nevermind I saw it! 😂 Can't wait to see what it'll be!

We will love it for sure! ❤️❤️

Lady's got a killer groove, and you've got a lot to lose

7G3wb4h.thumb.jpg.1cfa3e879de23f89cf653ce739649bbb.jpg

• ★ Administrator
15 hours ago, Sechito said:

lgn make merch that is similar to kpop like chromatica photocards challenge

send examples

2 hours ago, Matt said:

send examples

Oomf from Twitter made these as an example, I think these would be really good as merch or at least something similar ErDyqMRVkAA2vbe?format=jpg&name=large

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Sechito said:

Oomf from Twitter made these as an example, I think these would be really good as merch or at least something similar ErDyqMRVkAA2vbe?format=jpg&name=large

I like this a lot 😍

• Love 1
  • ★ Administrator
2 hours ago, Sechito said:

ErDyqMRVkAA2vbe?format=jpg&name=large

I personally don't like postcards as merchandise, anyone can print them at home

• TEA 1
2 minutes ago, Matt said:

I personally don't like postcards as merchandise, anyone can print them at home

but they're printed on like, laminated sort of paper but i get what u mean since they're easy to make urself,

• ★ Administrator

Yeah I know, but I'm not comfortable selling printed cards, it feels like a scam lmao

• Love 1
On 1/7/2021 at 11:45 PM, Sechito said:

but they're printed on like, laminated sort of paper but i get what u mean since they're easy to make urself,

a certain fanpage has been doing that and im pretty sure we already know how it's going...

But merchandise seems cool, maybe like a shirt and a poster?

Edited by bryxnsk
Wanted to add more
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/6/2021 at 7:42 PM, Sechito said:

lgn make merch that is similar to kpop like chromatica photocards challenge

maybe like LGN Themed clothes?

On 1/2/2021 at 3:27 PM, Adeline said:

Oh yes I just look and found it too ! !  You're making secrets lol 😊

omg bestie send:ofcourse:

I was thinking... it would be cool to have kind of a chat to talk. I remember when I was young :sad2: and I used to be very active in videogames forums, before discord and those kinds of things that kids use now even existed :sad2: but anyway, we used to have a small box on the homepage where users could talk and say hello.

I don't think it would be distracting but what do you guys think?

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/29/2021 at 10:57 AM, gia said:

I was thinking... it would be cool to have kind of a chat to talk. I remember when I was young :sad2: and I used to be very active in videogames forums, before discord and those kinds of things that kids use now even existed :sad2: but anyway, we used to have a small box on the homepage where users could talk and say hello.

I don't think it would be distracting but what do you guys think?

I've never thought about this, but that's actually a pretty cool idea!!! :tricon:

8 hours ago, Giulia Monster said:

I've never thought about this, but that's actually a pretty cool idea!!! :tricon:

haha I know, it would be cool!! Or at least we could try and see if it works or if it becomes messy :shook1:

• ★ Administrator

I’ve thought about this for quite some time, but I’m afraid the chat will distract people from the talking on the forum :\

45 minutes ago, Matt said:

I’ve thought about this for quite some time, but I’m afraid the chat will distract people from the talking on the forum :\

We could try and if it doesn't work we take it off 🤔 We could promote some chat moderators :gun1:

19 hours ago, Matt said:

I feel like y'all would just write there all day and stop posting :sad1:

I agree! Well people would still post for as long as the giveaway is on, but after that I think it'd slow down the forum quite a bit :( 

On 2/10/2021 at 9:26 AM, Leography said:

I agree! Well people would still post for as long as the giveaway is on, but after that I think it'd slow down the forum quite a bit :( 

I will keep posting,  as long that I have something interesting to say lol I give up the ideal of winning anything tho lol 

• Love 2
16 minutes ago, Adeline said:

I will keep posting,  as long that I have something interesting to say lol I give up the ideal of winning anything tho lol 

I've dabbled in this forum, it's a shame that overall not many people contribute :/ And LGN Twitter account is pretty big. That's weird

• Love 2
  • Confused 2