LGN Suggestion Box

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thank you for the suggestion, but If I ever decide to start a subscription system I’d sell something more useful than overpriced postcards and stickers. But don’t worry, I have a plan ♥️ 

I've dabbled in this forum, it's a shame that overall not many people contribute :/ And LGN Twitter account is pretty big. That's weird

Is it possible to quote someone else's answer through the app? I'm not entirely familiar with this yet, sorry :<

Hi! So, first idea I had; what if we added a banner on top of the website/forum? I feel like right now it lacks a true identity, a banner could help that, and make a better impact when entering! Especially since the logo is quite simple! (Not that it's a bad thing, but alone I find it kinda… well alone haha) 

• Love 1

Hi, me again 😂

I was wondering (And I think the old forum had one?) could we have a section dedicated to artists that aren't Gaga? Like maybe a thread for each artiste/band, where we could post news, music, etc without poluting the community part of the forum?

• Love 2
  • ★ Administrator
On 12/22/2020 at 1:34 AM, Leography said:

Hi, me again 😂

I was wondering (And I think the old forum had one?) could we have a section dedicated to artists that aren't Gaga? Like maybe a thread for each artiste/band, where we could post news, music, etc without poluting the community part of the forum?

I’ll think about the header, it’s not that easy since each page must have the same layout, but it’s not a bad idea. 

Regarding other artists you can post about whoever you like under “community”, Including other artists. Make sure to use the tag “music” so they’re easier to find :)

• Love 2

Hi! So uhm... maybe it's still too early for this but like a patreon/monthly subscribers thing for LGN would be amazing. You know, people would pay monthly to support the webpage and receive monthly an envelope with goods like stickers, postcards.... etc. As you all might know this certain fanpage has been doing this for some months now and it looks pretty amazing but i just didn't want to give them any of my money for obvious reasons :sip: So if you guys were down to do this in a few months I'll gladly be one of your subscribers!!

• TEA 1
1 hour ago, Matt said:

I’ll think about the header, it’s not that easy since each page must have the same layout, but it’s not a bad idea. 

Regarding other artists you can post about whoever you like under “community”, Including other artists. Make sure to use the tag “music” so they’re easier to find :)

Alright! Thanks! ❤️

• Love 1
  • ★ Administrator
6 hours ago, PaulaMonster13 said:

Hi! So uhm... maybe it's still too early for this but like a patreon/monthly subscribers thing for LGN would be amazing. You know, people would pay monthly to support the webpage and receive monthly an envelope with goods like stickers, postcards.... etc. As you all might know this certain fanpage has been doing this for some months now and it looks pretty amazing but i just didn't want to give them any of my money for obvious reasons :sip: So if you guys were down to do this in a few months I'll gladly be one of your subscribers!!

Thank you for the suggestion, but If I ever decide to start a subscription system I’d sell something more useful than overpriced postcards and stickers. But don’t worry, I have a plan ♥️ 

• Love 2
  • WIG 1
  • TEA 3
  • ★ Administrator
2 hours ago, Bertie1006 said:

I hope this reaches who it needs to but I tried to download the app on iOS this morning and it always says there’s and error. Do you think it’s a problem on my side?? Many thanks 😊 

As I explained on the Welcome post, the LGN App has to be updated. We plan to release it earlier January :) 

• Thanks 1
On 12/26/2020 at 12:50 AM, Matt said:

Okay you got me excited once again Matt :cute: Your ideas are always top notch so i can't wait to see what you've got for us

• ★ Moderator
On 12/25/2020 at 5:50 PM, Matt said:

I might have seen something in the Account section...

Just saying :chillin:

I think when love is pure you try to understand the reasons why.

On 12/25/2020 at 5:46 PM, PaulaMonster13 said:

We ALL know that certain fanpage :sip:

• TEA 1
On 12/26/2020 at 12:50 AM, Matt said:

That's exactly my thoughts lol , I envy those envelopes sometimes it feels exciting to have them but I dont want to gave them money too. I would be a subscriber too if LGN did something like that 💛😍

• TEA 1
  • ★ Moderator
1 hour ago, PaulaMonster13 said:

Spill

:DerpGa: lmao 

• ★ Administrator
16 hours ago, tony said:

DM me! haha

• Love 1
  • WIG 1
  • ★ Moderator
3 hours ago, Matt said:

DM me! haha

🏃‍♂️ right now 

• Love 1
  • LMAO 1

I know this is probably a lot to ask for, but games would be fun! Not like, giveaways and stuff but like, mini games on the website. Idk how to explain but it would be fun if there like minigames based around Gaga or something

• ★ Administrator
21 hours ago, Sechito said:

I know this is probably a lot to ask for, but games would be fun! Not like, giveaways and stuff but like, mini games on the website. Idk how to explain but it would be fun if there like minigames based around Gaga or something

Love the idea

On 1/2/2021 at 12:11 AM, tony said:

On 1/2/2021 at 4:27 PM, Adeline said:

Oh yes I just look and found it too ! !  You're making secrets lol 😊

The way I'm not seeing anything :glasses1:

• ★ Moderator
47 minutes ago, Leography said:

The way I'm not seeing anything :glasses1:

Oop- 

35 minutes ago, bryxnsk said:

I know this isn't a suggestion but when will the LGN app be available?

@MattSaid soon❤️❤️ I have it already installed. I’m just waiting now ❤️