Jump to content

LGN Suggestion Box


Recommended Posts

  • 1 month later...
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thank you for the suggestion, but If I ever decide to start a subscription system I’d sell something more useful than overpriced postcards and stickers. But don’t worry, I have a plan ♥️ 

I've dabbled in this forum, it's a shame that overall not many people contribute :/ And LGN Twitter account is pretty big. That's weird

Is it possible to quote someone else's answer through the app? I'm not entirely familiar with this yet, sorry :<

Hi! So, first idea I had; what if we added a banner on top of the website/forum? I feel like right now it lacks a true identity, a banner could help that, and make a better impact when entering! Especially since the logo is quite simple! (Not that it's a bad thing, but alone I find it kinda… well alone haha) 

  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi, me again 😂

I was wondering (And I think the old forum had one?) could we have a section dedicated to artists that aren't Gaga? Like maybe a thread for each artiste/band, where we could post news, music, etc without poluting the community part of the forum?

  • Love 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • ★ Administrator
On 12/22/2020 at 1:34 AM, Leography said:

Hi, me again 😂

I was wondering (And I think the old forum had one?) could we have a section dedicated to artists that aren't Gaga? Like maybe a thread for each artiste/band, where we could post news, music, etc without poluting the community part of the forum?


 

I’ll think about the header, it’s not that easy since each page must have the same layout, but it’s not a bad idea. 
 

Regarding other artists you can post about whoever you like under “community”, Including other artists. Make sure to use the tag “music” so they’re easier to find :)

  • Love 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi! So uhm... maybe it's still too early for this but like a patreon/monthly subscribers thing for LGN would be amazing. You know, people would pay monthly to support the webpage and receive monthly an envelope with goods like stickers, postcards.... etc. As you all might know this certain fanpage has been doing this for some months now and it looks pretty amazing but i just didn't want to give them any of my money for obvious reasons :sip: So if you guys were down to do this in a few months I'll gladly be one of your subscribers!!

  • TEA 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Matt said:


 

I’ll think about the header, it’s not that easy since each page must have the same layout, but it’s not a bad idea. 
 

Regarding other artists you can post about whoever you like under “community”, Including other artists. Make sure to use the tag “music” so they’re easier to find :)

Alright! Thanks! ❤️

  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • ★ Administrator
6 hours ago, PaulaMonster13 said:

Hi! So uhm... maybe it's still too early for this but like a patreon/monthly subscribers thing for LGN would be amazing. You know, people would pay monthly to support the webpage and receive monthly an envelope with goods like stickers, postcards.... etc. As you all might know this certain fanpage has been doing this for some months now and it looks pretty amazing but i just didn't want to give them any of my money for obvious reasons :sip: So if you guys were down to do this in a few months I'll gladly be one of your subscribers!!

Thank you for the suggestion, but If I ever decide to start a subscription system I’d sell something more useful than overpriced postcards and stickers. But don’t worry, I have a plan ♥️ 

  • Love 2
  • WIG 1
  • TEA 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • ★ Administrator
2 hours ago, Bertie1006 said:

I hope this reaches who it needs to but I tried to download the app on iOS this morning and it always says there’s and error. Do you think it’s a problem on my side?? Many thanks 😊 

As I explained on the Welcome post, the LGN App has to be updated. We plan to release it earlier January :) 

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/26/2020 at 12:50 AM, Matt said:

Thank you for the suggestion, but If I ever decide to start a subscription system I’d sell something more useful than overpriced postcards and stickers. But don’t worry, I have a plan ♥️ 

Okay you got me excited once again Matt :cute: Your ideas are always top notch so i can't wait to see what you've got for us

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • ★ Moderator
On 12/25/2020 at 5:50 PM, Matt said:

Thank you for the suggestion, but If I ever decide to start a subscription system I’d sell something more useful than overpriced postcards and stickers. But don’t worry, I have a plan ♥️ 

I might have seen something in the Account section...

Just saying :chillin:

I think when love is pure you try to understand the reasons why.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/25/2020 at 5:46 PM, PaulaMonster13 said:

Hi! So uhm... maybe it's still too early for this but like a patreon/monthly subscribers thing for LGN would be amazing. You know, people would pay monthly to support the webpage and receive monthly an envelope with goods like stickers, postcards.... etc. As you all might know this certain fanpage has been doing this for some months now and it looks pretty amazing but i just didn't want to give them any of my money for obvious reasons :sip: So if you guys were down to do this in a few months I'll gladly be one of your subscribers!!

We ALL know that certain fanpage :sip:

  • TEA 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/26/2020 at 12:50 AM, Matt said:

Thank you for the suggestion, but If I ever decide to start a subscription system I’d sell something more useful than overpriced postcards and stickers. But don’t worry, I have a plan ♥️ 

That's exactly my thoughts lol , I envy those envelopes sometimes it feels exciting to have them but I dont want to gave them money too. I would be a subscriber too if LGN did something like that 💛😍

  • TEA 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • ★ Moderator
1 hour ago, PaulaMonster13 said:

Spill

:DerpGa: lmao 

I think when love is pure you try to understand the reasons why.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • ★ Administrator
16 hours ago, tony said:

I might have seen something in the Account section...

Just saying :chillin:

DM me! haha

  • Love 1
  • WIG 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • ★ Moderator
3 hours ago, Matt said:

DM me! haha

🏃‍♂️ right now 

  • Love 1
  • LMAO 1

I think when love is pure you try to understand the reasons why.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I know this is probably a lot to ask for, but games would be fun! Not like, giveaways and stuff but like, mini games on the website. Idk how to explain but it would be fun if there like minigames based around Gaga or something

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • ★ Administrator
21 hours ago, Sechito said:

I know this is probably a lot to ask for, but games would be fun! Not like, giveaways and stuff but like, mini games on the website. Idk how to explain but it would be fun if there like minigames based around Gaga or something

Love the idea

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/2/2021 at 12:11 AM, tony said:

I might have seen something in the Account section...

Just saying :chillin:

 

On 1/2/2021 at 4:27 PM, Adeline said:

Oh yes I just look and found it too ! !  You're making secrets lol 😊

The way I'm not seeing anything :glasses1:

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • ★ Moderator
47 minutes ago, Leography said:

 

The way I'm not seeing anything :glasses1:

Oop- 

35 minutes ago, bryxnsk said:

I know this isn't a suggestion but when will the LGN app be available?

@MattSaid soon❤️❤️ I have it already installed. I’m just waiting now ❤️

I think when love is pure you try to understand the reasons why.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...