Gaga's Next Pop Era

We're all pretty curious as to what Gaga might do next after Chromatica and Love For Sale. Question is what kind of sound do you think it'll have? What producers, people she's worked with and those you'd like her to work with, would she get? What fashion trends do you think she'd start? Let's see what this communities creative minds can come up with.

• TEA 1
  • ★ Moderator

I'd love to see her work with Fernando Garibay or DJWS to see how much she's grown in the Pop genre. Personally I didn't really like BloodPop's production so I would love to hear her now with some of the OG producers she has worked with before! I want LG7 to be have a dark aesthetic like TFM & BTW because she always serves when she's doing that!! :slaying:

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, danbekim said:

I'd love to see her work with Fernando Garibay or DJWS to see how much she's grown in the Pop genre. Personally I didn't really like BloodPop's production so I would love to hear her now with some of the OG producers she has worked with before! I want LG7 to be have a dark aesthetic like TFM & BTW because she always serves when she's doing that!! :slaying:

I'm looking forward to a more dark toned album too. I think she could have more fun with it now that she's finally accepted her trauma and it won't have to be depressing. But even with some of the depressing subject matter of Chromatica she made it fun. But I agree, I would love for her to work with DJWS again.

8 minutes ago, Loloreanne said:

I would love a rock/ pop/ EDM album with dark vibes like she did in the past with redone and DJWS as producers.

I imagine a dark futuristic fashion, like a mix between btw, artpop and chromatica.

OOH YESSSS, this too. With the styles of BTW, ARTPOP, and Chromatica blended together she could create something phenomenal. I think if she did that people would think twice about questioning her talent and skills as an artist.

• Love 1
  • WIG 1