Haus Laboratories

Twitter

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Haus Labs Discuss Lady Gaga's latest cosmetics brand, Haus Labs or anything related to makeup here.

New outtake of Lady Gaga for Haus Labs. (September 2019)

Periodt. This is one of the most beautiful photoshoots she's ever done with Haus Labs. 

Posted Images

• ★ Moderator

Lady Gaga shared a new picture on social media  

I think when love is pure you try to understand the reasons why.

23 hours ago, Giulia Monster said:

I love these new pictures that came out!! She’s gorgeous 😍

Periodt. This is one of the most beautiful photoshoots she's ever done with Haus Labs. 

• Love 2
On 4/29/2021 at 3:39 PM, dafniye said:

New outtake of Lady Gaga for Haus Labs. (September 2019)

ladygaga.nation_20210429_173913_0.jpg

I just wanna talk with whoever allowed these shots to not be released, she looks gorgeous!

• TEA 2

I am honestly really excited about the new Haus Labs product- the lip oil. I really want to get the clear shade, as it looks to be a lot less heavy than a gloss and more for everyday wear. I love their glosses anyway, but a clear shade it so amazing! I think the model who shows it off is so attractive, too!

On 5/2/2021 at 1:06 PM, Giulia Monster said:

I love these new pictures that came out!! She’s gorgeous 😍

I actually can't handle how amazing she looks! This look is so amazing! I've tried a darker look like this before and I always look like I've been punched, so Sarah did an amazing job with this!

35 minutes ago, taten said:

I am honestly really excited about the new Haus Labs product- the lip oil. I really want to get the clear shade, as it looks to be a lot less heavy than a gloss and more for everyday wear. I love their glosses anyway, but a clear shade it so amazing! I think the model who shows it off is so attractive, too!

I actually can't handle how amazing she looks! This look is so amazing! I've tried a darker look like this before and I always look like I've been punched, so Sarah did an amazing job with this!

yeah 😂 That make up is so gorgeous on her. I barely wear make up, so if I would wear something like that I would feel so weird, and like you said, I would look like someone punched me 🤣 But I would like to try!!!!

Also Gaga's eyes are so beautiful, I'm speechless every time I see them 😭