Haus Laboratories

Twitter

• ★ Senior Moderator

Lady Gaga shared a new picture on social media  

I think when love is pure you try to understand the reasons why…

23 hours ago, Giulia Monster said:

I love these new pictures that came out!! She’s gorgeous 😍

Periodt. This is one of the most beautiful photoshoots she's ever done with Haus Labs. 

• Love 2

I am honestly really excited about the new Haus Labs product- the lip oil. I really want to get the clear shade, as it looks to be a lot less heavy than a gloss and more for everyday wear. I love their glosses anyway, but a clear shade it so amazing! I think the model who shows it off is so attractive, too!

On 5/2/2021 at 1:06 PM, Giulia Monster said:

I love these new pictures that came out!! She’s gorgeous 😍

I actually can't handle how amazing she looks! This look is so amazing! I've tried a darker look like this before and I always look like I've been punched, so Sarah did an amazing job with this!

• Love 1
35 minutes ago, taten said:

I am honestly really excited about the new Haus Labs product- the lip oil. I really want to get the clear shade, as it looks to be a lot less heavy than a gloss and more for everyday wear. I love their glosses anyway, but a clear shade it so amazing! I think the model who shows it off is so attractive, too!

I actually can't handle how amazing she looks! This look is so amazing! I've tried a darker look like this before and I always look like I've been punched, so Sarah did an amazing job with this!

yeah 😂 That make up is so gorgeous on her. I barely wear make up, so if I would wear something like that I would feel so weird, and like you said, I would look like someone punched me 🤣 But I would like to try!!!!

Also Gaga's eyes are so beautiful, I'm speechless every time I see them 😭

• Love 1
  • 1 month later...
On 5/10/2021 at 8:56 PM, Giulia Monster said:

yeah 😂 That make up is so gorgeous on her. I barely wear make up, so if I would wear something like that I would feel so weird, and like you said, I would look like someone punched me 🤣 But I would like to try!!!!

Also Gaga's eyes are so beautiful, I'm speechless every time I see them 😭

jesus christ YES, her eyes are probably my favourite body part of gaga, they are just perfect 

• Love 1
31 minutes ago, Giulia Monster said:

They are definitely my favorite part! I met her once but I would love to actually look at her in the eyes 😭😍

OMG when and where did you meet her? Christ, god really has his favourites :crying:

• WOW 1
On 12/19/2020 at 7:19 PM, CheekyAdam said:

I would love a new fragrance. Skin care is deffo coming next! Would love a face scrub or face mask treatment

I wouldn't buy anything because it's hella expensive for me BUT ID LOVE TO SEE FRAGRANCE MERCHS

• Love 1
  • ★ Senior Moderator
2 hours ago, Jose Matildes said:

I haven't been able to buy it yet, it's very difficult in latin america

Yes. It’s very hard. But in my case, it’s very expensive. 

• ★ Senior Moderator

New tweet 

She looks so good OMG 😭

• Love 2