Jump to content

Haus Laboratories


Twitter

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, godofchromatica said:

Everyone do you like new product?

I love it. Makeup to me is an expression of freedom and haus labs' formula is so smooth and easy to use. These lip oils look lovely especially the translucent one. 

Link to comment
1 hour ago, dafniye said:

I love it. Makeup to me is an expression of freedom and haus labs' formula is so smooth and easy to use. These lip oils look lovely especially the translucent one. 

Do you think she make a photoshoot for this product or we just see in models lips?

 

Link to comment
13 hours ago, godofchromatica said:

Do you think she make a photoshoot for this product or we just see in models lips?

I honestly thing that she's not going to do a photoshoot for it. Because we always get a snippet of her beforehand or when the product is announced, and I think due to her being in Italy and being really busy, she didn't get the time to do it maybe. But then again, some photoshoots are shot months ago. 

But the bottom line is, No, I don't think that we'd be getting a photoshoot. 

Link to comment

I do think it's a little weird that we haven't gotten any stills from a photoshoot yet. That being said, remember when she dyed her hair lavender and was posting selfies on instagram with Sour Candy lyrics as the caption? It's possible she dyed her hair for a HL shoot and the fact that these lip oils are "Sour Candy inspired shades". That being said I'm not expecting any Haus Labs x Chromatica tie in like previous launches (SL = SL palette, ROM = gel eyeliners etc)

 

Link to comment
7 hours ago, numb the flame said:

I do think it's a little weird that we haven't gotten any stills from a photoshoot yet. That being said, remember when she dyed her hair lavender and was posting selfies on instagram with Sour Candy lyrics as the caption? It's possible she dyed her hair for a HL shoot and the fact that these lip oils are "Sour Candy inspired shades". That being said I'm not expecting any Haus Labs x Chromatica tie in like previous launches (SL = SL palette, ROM = gel eyeliners etc)

 

I hope this theory is true

 

Link to comment
43 minutes ago, Giulia Monster said:

Honestly, since I don't wear too much make up, the only thing I am waiting for is a MASCARA!!
I already got the Haus Labs eye liner and it's really good, I need the mascara now 😍 what are they waiting for???

Their Eye-Lie-ner is to die for. It's so smooth and wet and I'm certain it's the best liner I've ever used. 

A person commented on Haus Labs' post some months ago about a mascara, and they did send a frw winking emojis in response, so.. 😳

Link to comment
5 hours ago, dafniye said:

Their Eye-Lie-ner is to die for. It's so smooth and wet and I'm certain it's the best liner I've ever used. 

A person commented on Haus Labs' post some months ago about a mascara, and they did send a frw winking emojis in response, so.. 😳

Haha I hope that means it's coming! I love that the eyeliner it's like a pen, I never had a pen eyeliner before. I will definitely get another one soon to have an extra 🙌🏻

Link to comment
2 hours ago, Giulia Monster said:

Haha I hope that means it's coming! I love that the eyeliner it's like a pen, I never had a pen eyeliner before. I will definitely get another one soon to have an extra 🙌🏻

My sister was so sweet she got me two 🥺❤️ and she didn't tell me until they arrived 

Link to comment
  • ★ Moderator
On 4/22/2021 at 1:23 PM, Giulia Monster said:

Honestly, since I don't wear too much make up, the only thing I am waiting for is a MASCARA!!
I already got the Haus Labs eye liner and it's really good, I need the mascara now 😍 what are they waiting for???

Maybe you could email them and ask if they'd ever consider it and just explain that you don't mean to pressure them but you're just curious to know if they'd be interested in making one? There's an email address in their IG bio. I'd love a mascara too, but their stuff is too expensive for me 😂 I did get the Haus of Goddess set as a Christmas gift in 2019 though, and I love it so much and I use it very often! 😍😂

Link to comment
Just now, little_monster_amy said:

Maybe you could email them and ask if they'd ever consider it and just explain that you don't mean to pressure them but you're just curious to know if they'd be interested in making one? There's an email address in their IG bio. I'd love a mascara too, but their stuff is too expensive for me 😂 I did get the Haus of Goddess set as a Christmas gift in 2019 though, and I love it so much and I use it very often! 😍😂

Yes it's a bit expensive, mainly because of the shipping. For this reason, I got the Eye Liner on Amazon because I have prime 🤣 but not everything is on there :(

About the mascara, I think they are already planning on releasing it, so I don't want to bother them 😅 Like Dafniye said, someone commented about it on their instagram and they replied with an emoji, so I think it's gonna come out eventually 😁

Thanks for the tip tho :)

  • Love 1
Link to comment
9 minutes ago, Giulia Monster said:

Omg for two seconds I thought this was Ariana 😂😂😂

C45974E7-26C1-44B0-96AA-84CE14BC3AFC.jpeg

Are we sure it's not really her tho 😭😂

But seriously. This girl is so pretty. I'd risk it all for her. 

Link to comment
  • ★ Senior Moderator
15 hours ago, Giulia Monster said:

Omg for two seconds I thought this was Ariana 😂😂😂

C45974E7-26C1-44B0-96AA-84CE14BC3AFC.jpeg

OMG It's true! I would really love to see Gaga collaborating with other artists or beauty gurus for Haus Labs. Imagine a Rain On Me pallette with Ariana 

I think when love is pure you try to understand the reasons why…

Link to comment
13 minutes ago, Tony said:

OMG It's true! I would really love to see Gaga collaborating with other artists or beauty gurus for Haus Labs. Imagine a Rain On Me pallette with Ariana 

Okay that sounds so bomb. And then the sour candy lip oils with blackpink. Uh.... What's for sine from above? 🤣

Link to comment
  • ★ Senior Moderator
1 hour ago, dafniye said:

Okay that sounds so bomb. And then the sour candy lip oils with blackpink. Uh.... What's for sine from above? 🤣

For sine we already have a perfume lol 😂 

I think when love is pure you try to understand the reasons why…

Link to comment
  • ★ Senior Moderator

Lady Gaga shares updates about new product on social media 

 

I think when love is pure you try to understand the reasons why…

Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...