Jump to content

Haus Laboratories


Twitter

Recommended Posts

  • Shan locked this topic
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Haus Labs Discuss Lady Gaga's latest cosmetics brand, Haus Labs or anything related to makeup here.

New outtake of Lady Gaga for Haus Labs. (September 2019)

Periodt. This is one of the most beautiful photoshoots she's ever done with Haus Labs. 

Posted Images

I wish Haus Labs had skincare products :clownmakeup:

On 1/31/2021 at 1:10 AM, Matt said:

I was not expecting this, but Im so happy about it

 

Wow isn't it awesome she has started her beauty brand for a year ago and now she is in the top 3 I have no words to say Girlll you left me speechless 

Link to post
  • 2 weeks later...

I never test haus lab but i would love to but some glam attack.

I would love skincare products, brushes and Fake lashes !

I can't wait to see what's new!

For the people who tested it, what's  the best product for you? The most unique

Link to post
On 12/19/2020 at 5:32 PM, HausOfMiranda said:

What's a product you'd love to see at Haus Labs? 

I'd love to see more mascaras AND Gaga-inspired press on nails!

Nails yesss! I'd also love skin care

Link to post
22 hours ago, Loloreanne said:

I never test haus lab but i would love to but some glam attack.

I would love skincare products, brushes and Fake lashes !

I can't wait to see what's new!

For the people who tested it, what's  the best product for you? The most unique

Glam attacks for sure. The formula is so easy to use, and I hadn't used a liquid to powder finish product before, so it was really interesting for me. Although they're not water resilient, they're still great and can last the whole day. 

My second favorite product are their rip lip liners. I'm not a huge fan of lip products so this lip liner really came through. It's so smooth and creamy! I love it. 

  • Love 1
Link to post
21 hours ago, dafniye said:

Glam attacks for sure. The formula is so easy to use, and I hadn't used a liquid to powder finish product before, so it was really interesting for me. Although they're not water resilient, they're still great and can last the whole day. 

My second favorite product are their rip lip liners. I'm not a huge fan of lip products so this lip liner really came through. It's so smooth and creamy! I love it. 

Thank you so much bestie !!

This help me for my future purchases:sip:

Link to post

A lot of the reviews I've watched on YouTube have all said that the eyeliner is the best item while the glam attacks can be a little hit or miss. The rest of the products seem to have had a very lukewarm reception in the videos I've watched on YouTube. 

Link to post
4 hours ago, numb the flame said:

A lot of the reviews I've watched on YouTube have all said that the eyeliner is the best item while the glam attacks can be a little hit or miss. The rest of the products seem to have had a very lukewarm reception in the videos I've watched on YouTube. 

It was approved by Jeffree Star so its quality should be good and she also liked the eyeliner the most. I'm so happy that she's having success with her business plus that her photoshoot for Hauslabs are totally stunning.

Link to post
10 hours ago, numb the flame said:

A lot of the reviews I've watched on YouTube have all said that the eyeliner is the best item while the glam attacks can be a little hit or miss. The rest of the products seem to have had a very lukewarm reception in the videos I've watched on YouTube. 

The glam attacks are definitely a hit. They're very easily applicable and can be used to create looks in seconds even for beginners. 

The eyeliner is great too. It's very smooth, but it isn't waterproof. That's the only problem with it. 

Link to post

My sister is so nice 😭❤️

Yesterday night she surprised me with some makeup from Haus Laboratories. I love her so much and I was so surprised and happy by this. 

She got me the Disco 4-Way Palette, the Head Rush palette, two Eye-Lie-ners, a Eye-dentify gel pencil and a Haus bag. I'm so happy with all of it and I love her so much ❤️

She's always been one of my biggest supporters and sometimes watches videos of gaga for me <3

Link to post
2 minutes ago, taygerm said:

omg, I'm very happy for you. I wish I had a sister for me. I have no siblings and sometimes I feel very lonely. :/

Aww I'm so sorry. I can't imagine living as an only child. It must be so boring

Link to post
2 minutes ago, taygerm said:

absolutely boring. Sometimes I want to talk with someone . so it must be my sister.

I know it's not the same, but you have us now if you ever want to talk. We'll listen to you rant and talk about anything :) 

Link to post
  • 1 month later...
  • antorodz changed the title to Haus Labs to launch new products on April 27th

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...