Haus Laboratories

Twitter

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • ★ Senior Moderator
On 12/19/2020 at 4:19 PM, CheekyAdam said:

I would love a new fragrance

Me too. I don’t she will ever consider releasing a new fragrance on her own. But it would be amazing ❤️

I think when love is pure you try to understand the reasons why…

On 11/9/2020 at 12:23 AM, Twitter said:

spacer.png

Haus Labs

Discuss Lady Gaga's latest cosmetics brand, Haus Labs or anything related to makeup here.

It's actually very good. My sister got some for her birthday and Christmas and the quality and pigmentation is SO good!

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Sechito said:

It's actually very good. My sister got some for her birthday and Christmas and the quality and pigmentation is SO good!

Great to hear. I’m definitely not into makeup nor wear it but I heard mix reviews from Haus Labs so this is nice to hear.

• Love 2

She makes me want to try make up ! And it work , I really like the liquid eyeliner,  I feel good when I put it on 🙂

Did someone try the eye-dentify gel eyeliner?  I bought one I feel like its not gonna last long , the pencil lead is really short.. I was a bit disappointed about that. 

• ★ Senior Moderator
3 hours ago, Verus Turbo said:

Speaking of fragrance, is Fame still available? Because I can't find new ones.

I really don’t know. But I’ve seen Fame and Eau de Gaga online somewhere. I want Eau de Gaga. 

I purchased Fame for my mom for her birthday back in the day. 

• Thanks 1
  • WOW 1

I think when love is pure you try to understand the reasons why…

1 hour ago, Twitter said:

Great to hear. I’m definitely not into makeup nor wear it but I heard mix reviews from Haus Labs so this is nice to hear.

Same, after seeing the products for real, I was a bit confused for the mixed reviews because the quality is actually really good, bias aside.

• Love 2
39 minutes ago, Sechito said:

Same, after seeing the products for real, I was a bit confused for the mixed reviews because the quality is actually really good, bias aside.

Well I can say being Black, some mixed reviews come from her fans that are POC and makeup fanatics, due to the products not being as great on different skin shades. Also makeup fans think the quality is not innovative.

30 minutes ago, Twitter said:

Well I can say being Black, some mixed reviews come from her fans that are POC and makeup fanatics, due to the products not being as great on different skin shades. Also makeup fans think the quality is not innovative.

That makes a lot of sense tbh :hello:

• 4 weeks later...
26 minutes ago, Tan Nazlı said:

Hey monsters, I personally pay quite a lot for skin care products. I wish that Gaga had her own skin care line... would you guys be here for it just as I am??

That would be amazing I would be crazy about getting the skin care line also imagine the commercials 🤩

• Tony changed the title to Haus Labs to launch new products on April 27th
  • Shan locked this topic