"House of Gucci" Trailer Discussion

• ★ Senior Moderator

To be honest, I really don’t know how to expect. Which is good because I’ll be surprised once it gets released. :bye:

• Love 1

I think when love is pure you try to understand the reasons why…

i’m italian so i really can’t wait to see her over dramatic gestures and accent lmao 🤌🏼🤌🏼🤌🏼 jokes apart, this movie will be crucial for her acting career, if she’s going to nail this role, her career in hollywood is safe. in ASIB she was phenomenal but her role was too much based on her persona at my advice, this time is completely different. 

• ★ Administrator
  • Love 2
  • ★ Moderator

Im really excited. The looks, the acting and HER ACCENT. Im already having goosebumps. Plus i LOVE gaga playing a baddie character 😫. Im looking forward to it.

EXCITED ASF 

:cheering:   :cheering:   :cheering:

I’m extremely excited to watch the first trailer, I have no idea what to expect 😱 
I’m pretty sure it’s coming tonight, I only wish I knew the time. Do you think it’ll come out at 9pm ET?

Edited by Giulia Monster
  • Love 1

It was amazing!!! I'm obsessed with it!!

I didn't know what to except, i'm not desapointed!

I love her accent, i was nervous about it but it's perfect!

I'm just surprised by the music choice :glasses1:

Edited by Loloreanne
  • Love 1

I love the trailer I can’t wait to see it in theaters in November!!

And I just love the accent and I think I can do some of it, I was just sitting down and I heard the line “your name is in the history books” and then I said it in the accent almost perfectly if not perfectly, I guess you learn something new everyday ❤️⚔️

Seany Gaga

I think people are going to expect a lot more this time since she doesn't have music to sing in the film. She's done acting without singing before with AHS, but with House of Gucci I think people are going to expect a lot from her this time around. So many fans are already targeting her accent, but we'll have to wait to see more with a hopeful 2nd and 3rd trailer. Just based on the trailer though I think she's going to slay this role and be nominated for an Oscar again.