Sing a Gaga song flawlessly with zero mistake

Ray

• ★ Moderator

POV: You have been held captive but a kidnapper and you need to choose 1 Gaga song to sing with zero mistakes and you need to know/sing every lyric, so that you will be set free.

Which song are you choosing to decide your fate?   

:gun2:

Rules: You cannot pick Chromatica I, II, III or a popular song.

GO! 

• LMAO 2

• ★ Moderator
12 hours ago, little_monster_amy said:

Probably Always Remember Us This Way, although Idk for sure bc it's quite popular tbh 😅

Haha thats fine!! 😂 I love ARUTW it always puts you in a mood 🥺 and feels like youre floating to wonderland. 

Is there any other song you would choose?

13 hours ago, Loloreanne said:

I'm not a very good singer

So i'm picking Babylon thé lyrics are easy to Lear and the notes are the easiest to reach from her discographie

Haha another person said babylon too.  It is easier to learn than other songs. I wonder if anyone would choose her jazz tracks 🤔

• Love 1

• ★ Moderator
4 hours ago, Ray said:

Haha thats fine!! 😂 I love ARUTW it always puts you in a mood 🥺 and feels like youre floating to wonderland. 

Is there any other song you would choose?

It's hard to choose bc they're all so popular 😂😂 Maybe Brown Eyes? Or Gypsy? Or Just Another Day? Honestly, Idk 😂😂

• LMAO 1

On 7/27/2021 at 8:28 AM, Ray said:

Haha another person said babylon too.  It is easier to learn than other songs. I wonder if anyone would choose her jazz tracks 🤔

Me too! Her jazz tracks are really hard to sing but beautiful !

I really don’t know but I would probably pick brown eyes because I have brown eyes and I know that songs lyrics a lot and I’m kinda good but since 13 and my voice is changing so it’s going to be a little hard but I think I can manage 👀❤️

Seany Gaga

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...