#L leading to the release of LFS?

Hello Monsters!! 

Gaga has just replied to a fan on Twitter dropping a #l ! 

20210719_090021.thumb.jpg.a6184a3747e688e8763fbaeefdb84520.jpg

Honestly I think she will drop a letter per day until the release of Love For Sale!! If this is right the album should come out on July 30 as we had already supposed. And it all would make sense :cute: 

What do you guys think? 

Is cryptic Gaga back? 👀 

Edited by gia
  • Love 2
  • Confused 1
8 minutes ago, Leography said:

Isn't that an upper case i? 😅

As a joke, instead of using #LadyGaga she says #I? That's how I understood it lmao

EDIT: Nevermind it's an L 🤡

Haha I thought about that but 1) she would've said "me";    2) I put it in capital letters 🤭 

• ★ Senior Moderator
10 hours ago, gia said:

Hello Monsters!! 

Gaga has just replied to a fan on Twitter dropping a #l ! 

20210719_090021.thumb.jpg.a6184a3747e688e8763fbaeefdb84520.jpg

Honestly I think she will drop a letter per day until the release of Love For Sale!! If this is right the album should come out on July 30 as we had already supposed. And it all would make sense :cute: 

What do you guys think? 

Is cryptic Gaga back? 👀 

I’m confused 

I think when love is pure you try to understand the reasons why…

• ★ Moderator

Since the #l was an L and since she replied under a LMs tweet, who she doesn't follow btw. I believe that there will be 10 more lucky little monsters who will get replies with letter O,V,E,F,O,R,S,A,L,E leading to Love For Sale. However I'm not sure how she's gonna pick where to reply, or she's just winging it. 

Or we could all just be delusional as always as she was drunk and probably tweeted it by mistake. :DerpGa:

14 hours ago, Ray said:

Since the #l was an L and since she replied under a LMs tweet, who she doesn't follow btw. I believe that there will be 10 more lucky little monsters who will get replies with letter O,V,E,F,O,R,S,A,L,E leading to Love For Sale. However I'm not sure how she's gonna pick where to reply, or she's just winging it. 

Or we could all just be delusional as always as she was drunk and probably tweeted it by mistake. :DerpGa:

She hasn't dropped an #O :sad2: fine... maybe she was just drunktweeting :crying: