Fanarts by Jhuli

57 minutes ago, Sid said:

Hey girl, don't mind the nasty comments. Critics exist everywhere, but art like yours few know how to do.

true. to be successful means standing in the spotlight, and that means no shade. if you are passionate enough for success, you should try withstanding that!

Wow, usually the comments are made for people to support the work of the other, but here everyone wanted to pass the criticism or give moral lessons. Beware of bad energies!

3 minutes ago, Willy said:

Wow, usually the comments are made for people to support the work of the other, but here everyone wanted to pass the criticism or give moral lessons. Beware of bad energies!

And try to listen to "critics" from those who really like you and know your work.

• Love 1
22 hours ago, RarahBitch said:

It's a critical comment. You have to be really bother by that for Jhulia.

As someone who knows the art world and its particularities, I know the comment is arrogant and not relevant at all.

22 hours ago, Debora T.S said:

Isn't it part of publicizing your work to receive feedback/criticism? Whether you listen to it or not is up to you but criticism are bound to happen.
Besides, I don't see any ill-intentions here. So yeah, I guess they are brave?   

I have no doubt that your intention here is to help the girl, right? I believe you are all renowned critics in the art world. Please... Brave to be embarrassed.

What I saw here propelled me to make an account and comment... But I am so, so proud of our community ❤

It is great to see some LM around the world - who just came to the forum a few days ago - found this art and collectively show love to our artist ❤ Jhuli, you must be lucky to have so many friends caring and helping you. I guess you are not alone in real life, because friends on LDN are there for you!

But the friendship would not change the fact that the message of "renowned critics" were escalated. FamousMonster (who I supposed criticised Jhuli in the first place) might just be offering his view on the art. And Jhuli responded appropriately when saying that she would not do so but appreciated the input. Since then there have just been an fiery outpour of supporting vs against (?) in this thread, but it does not have to be that way, right? The original commenters have listened to each other, and now our job is to enjoy this rare art together. Jhuli does not have to be a grand artist for us to smile and laugh together at the drawing ❤

I hope that LMs here will be more compassionate as they are protective of their friends. And Jhuli, do not stop putting out new work ❤ You are an entertainer for us, and you are great 🙏

4 hours ago, Clowny said:

What I saw here propelled me to make an account and comment... But I am so, so proud of our community ❤

It is great to see some LM around the world - who just came to the forum a few days ago - found this art and collectively show love to our artist ❤ Jhuli, you must be lucky to have so many friends caring and helping you. I guess you are not alone in real life, because friends on LDN are there for you!

But the friendship would not change the fact that the message of "renowned critics" were escalated. FamousMonster (who I supposed criticised Jhuli in the first place) might just be offering his view on the art. And Jhuli responded appropriately when saying that she would not do so but appreciated the input. Since then there have just been an fiery outpour of supporting vs against (?) in this thread, but it does not have to be that way, right? The original commenters have listened to each other, and now our job is to enjoy this rare art together. Jhuli does not have to be a grand artist for us to smile and laugh together at the drawing ❤

I hope that LMs here will be more compassionate as they are protective of their friends. And Jhuli, do not stop putting out new work ❤ You are an entertainer for us, and you are great 🙏

This is the kind of positivity we live for. 

@Jhuli, art is in the eye of the beholder, if you feel it's beautiful, it is beautiful. Don't let any person tell you otherwise. 

Many comments here praising criticisms that the artist did not ask for and, as she said, IT IS HER STYLE, but few talking about what really matters: her work. You don't have to be someone's friend to have common sense and defend them when necessary. This is compassion! Don't waste your time filling the girl's responses with unconstructive criticism.

On 7/15/2021 at 2:31 AM, Jhuli said:

Hi guys,

I decided to start posting some of my fanarts here since I make a lot of them and I think here can be a source of inspiration.

I hope you like it :street:

spacer.png

spacer.png

and follow me on insta ( jhuliart) <3

I saw all your work on instagram and you are wonderful. Keep it up, and don't change your artistic form to please others. I will follow you!

Edited by Lisy