On 7/15/2021 at 5:06 PM, Lana Del Rey said:

Not sure on this one, the colours are off because the display on my laptop is less saturated than all other pieces of technology i own :crying: I imagine this to be part of a boxset she could have released for the 10th anniversary. I used the same colour palette as the music video on YouTube :) 

LADY GAGA - BORN THIS WAY (THE COUNTRY ROAD VERSION) with Orville Peck's version as a B-Side.

Hide contents

spacer.png

spacer.png

The photoshoots of this era is amazing. Wish she had release some picture vinyl like this

• Love 1
9 hours ago, FamousMonster said:

The level of talent this has. You are amazing. Keep it up.

Thank you so much!! This means so much!! 

and thank you to everybody else who has shown love to my edits in this thread, it means so much and the support is overwhelming :sad2:

4 hours ago, Putinmyface said:

I really want you to work for her the next anniversary album. I don't want to buy ugly vinyls no more

one of my biggest dreams is to work with one of my favourite artists, such as gaga so this means a lot!! 

2 hours ago, YouandHer said:

I love this. You have what it takes

thank you so much! :kiss:

Here are some non-Gaga edits I made, as I was organizing my iTunes yesterday and needed some! 

Dua Lipa - Dua Lipa Unreleased & Demos 

Spoiler

spacer.png

Miley Cyrus - Plastic Hearts Unreleased

Spoiler

spacer.png

Miley Cyrus - Younger Now Unreleased & Demos

Spoiler

spacer.png

THE FAME MONSTER PROMOTIONAL POSTERS

I am super happy with these. I used screencaps from the 'Manifesto Of Little Monsters' interlude, as I am so in love with those outfits. I also used some pictures from the Hedi Slimane photoshoot, as I felt they represented their songs better. Each poster represents a song on the album, and can be distinguished by the 'Face your fear of .......' tagline. I hope you like these! 

Spoiler

spacer.png

Lady Gaga - ARTPOP Act II Concept

CD Book, Booklet + Pink / White Marble Vinyl. I used mostly pictures from the Steven Klein 'VENUS' photoshoot, except the Inez + Vinoodh photo on the vinyl sleeve, and Gaga's selfie on the other sleeve. 

Tracklist: GAZE / TINNITUS / TEMPLE / ONION GIRL / SIRE / IN LIKE WITH YOU / PARTYNAUSEOUS / TEA / RATCHET / KINK / MAREN / RED FLAME / BROOKLYN NIGHTS / PRINCESS DIE

Please consider supporting my Instagram

Spoiler

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

Edited by Lana Del Rey