Hi! In my spare time I love to make album artworks, and wanted to share them here. I’ll name it ‘My Edits’ for now but I’m not sure how frequently I’ll upload things.

Here is my ‘artRAVE: The ARTPOP Ball’ CD concept! :cake:

Spoiler

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Edited by Lana Del Rey
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, queendom_come said:

I wish this is real :crying:

Me too! I'd love for her to do something similar for ARTPOP's anniversary (and Act II of course!)

4 minutes ago, ColdWorld said:

You can take the audio from the audio thread and create yourself a customized CD. It's easy.

Yes I was thinking of doing this, if I get round to doing it I can share the files here (or someone else could share them, pretty sure they were on gagamediaarchives) and if anyone wants to do this, all you need to get is some gloss paper, an empty jewel case and blank cd and burn it. I did something for Lana Del Ray AKA Lizzy Grant a few years ago :pose:

• ★ Moderator
7 hours ago, Lana Del Rey said:

Hi! In my spare time I love to make album artworks, and wanted to share them here. I’ll name it ‘My Edits’ for now but I’m not sure how frequently I’ll upload things.

Hide contents

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

This is fantastic! 🤩👏

• Thanks 1
44 minutes ago, Lana Del Rey said:

Me too! I'd love for her to do something similar for ARTPOP's anniversary (and Act II of course!)

Yes I was thinking of doing this, if I get round to doing it I can share the files here (or someone else could share them, pretty sure they were on gagamediaarchives) and if anyone wants to do this, all you need to get is some gloss paper, an empty jewel case and blank cd and burn it. I did something for Lana Del Ray AKA Lizzy Grant a few years ago :pose:

Lana Del Rey Unreleased Collection deserves multiple CDs!!!

• Love 1
  • ★ Senior Moderator
8 hours ago, Lana Del Rey said:

Hide contents

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

OMG THEY LOOK SO GOOD! 😍

• Love 1

I think when love is pure you try to understand the reasons why…

4 hours ago, michaleo said:

ohhh I love this!!!

3 hours ago, queendom_come said:

I wish this is real :crying:

1 hour ago, little_monster_amy said:

This is fantastic! 🤩👏

5 minutes ago, Tony said:

OMG THEY LOOK SO GOOD! 😍

Thank you so much! It means a lot ❤️

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, josephGibson said:

Where do you buy this? I need to make one for my ARTPOP act.2.

i found mine before from dollar stores, and sometimes i would take a cd i had that was old, missing or broken and clean it’s case up and use that

however you can find lots on amazon and ebay! 

21 hours ago, Lana Del Rey said:

Hide contents

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

I love the booklet ugh

• Thanks 1

Not sure on this one, the colours are off because the display on my laptop is less saturated than all other pieces of technology i own :crying: I imagine this to be part of a boxset she could have released for the 10th anniversary. I used the same colour palette as the music video on YouTube :) 

LADY GAGA - BORN THIS WAY (THE COUNTRY ROAD VERSION) with Orville Peck's version as a B-Side.

Spoiler

spacer.png

spacer.png